City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lauran Anniversary Events Schedule!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gavinK
Laura High Council
gavinK

Number of posts : 190
Homestone : Laura and the Meadowlands
Role : Proud Red Caste Captain
SL Name : Gavin Kleinfeld
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Lauran Anniversary Events Schedule! Empty
PostSubject: Lauran Anniversary Events Schedule!   Lauran Anniversary Events Schedule! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Please let us know, slaves and free alike, what if anything you can help us with in this schedule. We will need slaves to help with the feast and the dance competition and will need speakers for the Artisans events, will need competitiors for our tournament and our storytelling.

Friday, May 29, 2009
7 PM SLT: Homestone Swearing In Ceremony, Led by Markos Binder - Main Square
7:30 PM SLT: Warrior Induction and Re-Pledging to the Caste, Led by Gavin Kleinfeld - Main Square
8:00 PM SLT: City Feast - All Citizens and Guests are Welcome, Hosted by Markos Binder- Main Square

Saturday, May 30, 2009
Throughout the Day:
Free Bone Readings, Given by Alexandrea Arabello - Main Square
Free Haircuts, Given by Matteo Cifuentes - Hair Dresser's Shop
IC Merchant Set-Up, Explanation of their Wares - All Held in Main Square, All Merchants will Lead/Participate
Anniversary Artisans' Event:
12 PM SLT: Blacksmith Discussion - Main Square
1 PM SLT: Dressmaker Discussion - Main Square
2 PM SLT: Trade Discussion - Main Square
3 PM SLT: Lauran Warrior Tournament of Blades, Led by Gavin Kleinfeld - Sky Arena
5 PM SLT: Kajira Dance Competition - Tavern
8 PM SLT: OOC Anniversary Dance, Hosted by Gavin Kleinfeld - OOC Dance Skybox

Sunday, May 31, 2009
12 PM SLT: Storytelling Competition - Main Square
3 PM SLT: Homestone Swearing In Ceremony Repeat, Led by Markos Binder - Main Square
6 PM SLT: RP Non-Metered Combat Class, Led by Grace Loudon - Sky Arena
7 PM SLT: RP Metered Combat and Binding Class, Led by Gavin Kleinfeld - Sky Arena

Monday, June 1, 2009
6 PM SLT: Lauran Laws, Sim Rules, Question and Answer Session, Led by Markos Binder and Gavin Kleinfeld - Classroom Skybox
We will go over our Laura IC laws, versus our sim rules and discuss why they exist, how we can RP them productively, and what you as citizens and Free can do to help.

Tuesday, June, 2, 2009
6 PM SLT: Slave Positions for the Free Class, Led by Ari Blackthorne - Classroom Skybox
Ari will go over the different slave positions, their purpose, why and when to use them. Included will be the different kneels, belly versus bara, sule versus sula-ki, leasha/lesha and a few others, and other positions we should all know about.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009
6 PM SLT: Laura: Past, Present, and Future, Led by Markos Binder - Classroom Skybox
Markos will discuss with the help of the rest of the High Council the present state of our sim/city and what we envision for our future RP in Laura.
Back to top Go down
gavinK
Laura High Council
gavinK

Number of posts : 190
Homestone : Laura and the Meadowlands
Role : Proud Red Caste Captain
SL Name : Gavin Kleinfeld
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Lauran Anniversary Events Schedule!   Lauran Anniversary Events Schedule! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:00 pm

I fixed all the dates, we were off a day. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Alexandrea Arabello
Apprentice Scribbler
Alexandrea Arabello

Number of posts : 29
Homestone : Laura
Role : Wandering Soothsayer
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Lauran Anniversary Events Schedule!   Lauran Anniversary Events Schedule! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:05 am

I just wanted to say big ups to Gavin for putting together and holding alot of the events. That goes along for Markos too. Unforunately due to scheduling, I was unable to attend anything that Ari led. However, I am happy you three did so. To the others who attended and supported the anniversary, it was good to see you and finally meet a couple of you. Let it not be a special day that you just come to the city. Visit from time to time. Come in and have a laugh or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lauran Anniversary Events Schedule!   Lauran Anniversary Events Schedule! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lauran Anniversary Events Schedule!
Page 1 of 1