City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+48
Oleander
sophi umarov
Lauri
Felony
crash
Linnet
Alice
Ice Bradley
Mamuth
Argent
Delicia
Lady Elise
Aisha
O.O.
ceanaM
Dren Bernard
Liz Renoir
Cortez Brandriss
Keiser
Severus Koskinen
Eagle
ChasityJewell
ShaRee
gavinK
EFlatley
Sorbet
Gideon Bellic
Verity Canning
emi
SsaniAnsaldo
Anya Halderman
muse
Eika
Sage
Byron
Namelessart
Braylene Denimore
Aria
ErusAtlas
Markos
Dina
Snowflake
Arthor
Karlotte
Javier
Charnia
Elovar
52 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elovar
Forum Moderator
Elovar

Number of posts : 250
Homestone : City of Laura
Role : Nobody
SL Name : Elovar Baxton
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:21 am

Everyone needs a place to make that *first* post, try out the buttons and see what does what before wading into a conversation me thinks so here it is. Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Elovar
Forum Moderator
Elovar

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Elovar   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:29 am

Hi, I'm Elovar Baxton, Master Transman of the Warriors Caste.

I've been on-line and in forums like this one since ohhhhhh about 1995 but have only been in Gor for a year and change so still enjoy making stupid mistakes.

At one point I thought that Laura would stay small and that I would get to know everyone, .... not so!! Laura is growing in leaps and bounds but I will try to at least talk a little to all her Citizens. It may take me awhile to get to you but sooner or later I will.
Back to top Go down
Charnia
Apprentice Scribbler

Number of posts : 28
Homestone : Laura
Role : Perfumer
SL Name : Charnia Maltz
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:27 am

Elovar wrote:
It may take me awhile to get to you but sooner or later I will.

Creepy...but perfect hehe, looking forward to meeting you Elovar.

~Lady Charnia
Back to top Go down
Javier
Refined Wordsmith
Javier

Number of posts : 71
Role : former Kajirus... but left Gor
SL Name : Javier Starostin
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:57 am

This thread I was waiting for, thanks Elovar. *winks*
And nice to meet you.

Well, then I’ll continue the introduction. First of all, excuse my english, but it isn’t my mothertongue.
In August 2007, a dear friend showed me the world of Gor in SL. I didn’t hear about Gor before. I was fascinated and wanted to read the books. But it wasn’t easy, to find them in german. Thanks to ebay, I finally could find them almost all. In meantime I read them twice and still love them. Especially “Fighting Slave on Gor”. *smiles*

About a month ago I came to Laura as a free man. As a welcome gift, I received a collar around my neck. What can I say else? I wear it with pride.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Karlotte
First Broom

Number of posts : 53
SL Name : Karlotte Shelman

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:37 am

Nice to meet everyone as well, and more confidant knowing i am not the only one that has troubles with English ... i like to introduce myself. Very Happy

I ve been in SL for quite sometime. I never really did experience it like many others. I was a builder and one year ago i quit because of some troubles. When i was bored in RL i tried to relog, but failed and started over with a new avi. This time i decided to live SL in full. I met a nice friend and he showed me Laura. I fell in love with it right away (thanks to Belladonna and her serve to the Commander of Laura).

I always was very judgemental about GOR and RP (i am a psych in RL ... so i believed what you play is what you practice *smile*), and me being in Laura and loving it must say something.

Its overwhelming on several accounts, but i am really enjoying everyone.

Love You lots,

flower Raven flower
Back to top Go down
Arthor
Devotee of the Quills
Arthor

Number of posts : 149
Homestone : Tancred's Landing
Role : Merchant
SL Name : Arthor Landar

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:08 am

Hi, I am Arthor, in the Gorean world since July 9, 2008. I came to observe after a friend told me about the books of John Norman. In the beginning I had some trouble with heavy scenes I witnessed, because in RL I am more the 'James Herriot' type of man who wants to help out where he can. But now, after having learned more and knowing respect for the people behind their keyboards is priority no. 1, I really start to like the RP.

Since a few days I am Lauran citizen now, and I want to apply for the red caste which will impose the need of intense study on me. I received several notecards with rules and laws... but I'll manage Wink
At first I need a house in Laura I guess and settle.

I live in The Netherlands, so I am approx. 9 hours ahead of SL-time. I am an IT-consultant, and also a musician in my spare time. I play church organ and I accompany choirs on piano. Now, in holiday time, there is not much activity in playing music, but as soon as the holiday season is over I will have to divide my time between my music and SL.

i look forward to good times with all of you Smile
Back to top Go down
Elovar
Forum Moderator
Elovar

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:53 pm

Great to meet you guys here on this board, it is my hope that all who read here will follow along and post a bit about themselves.

Don't be afraid to try out things in your post as this may well be one of the few places where you can do so without really breaking up the conversations. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Refined Wordsmith
Snowflake

Number of posts : 74
Role : First Girl
SL Name : Lovisa Thor

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:29 pm

Hi2u Laura!

I'm Snowflake! First Girl of Laura and Aria and Gideon's Bondmaid, chain sister to Ember.

Let's see what is there to say about me. I'm 25 and live in NC, USA. I haven't been in Gor for a very long time but I've been an avid reader and researcher since the beginning.

I'm a big geek and I've been an active role player in table-tops and LARP for about 6-7 years. That was how I found Gor, a search for RP and to experiment with my submissive side.

I'm very active in the south-eastern kink scene and tour the US presenting Violet Wand demos on behave of the International Violet Wand Guild.

I guess that's really it in a nut shell! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dina
Forum Neonate

Number of posts : 8
Role : Kajira
SL Name : Alamode Messing
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Oh look...another city slut.   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:30 am

I'm Dina, another proud city slave. Though a private collar is always a nice idea...

I'm 20 and currently reside in California. I discovered Gor in my feminism class, but it laid dormant until i learned of SL Goreans. I have only been into Gor for a few months, but dabbled in SL for over a year.

I'm a closet geek. I just graduated with a BA in Fashion Design, as well as being a licensed cosmetologist. Like an starving art major, i work a boring desk job for some lame wholesaler, which always me to be on SL at least. And during some nights when i am in need of cash, i go-go dance at clubs and other events.
Back to top Go down
Markos
Forum Admin
Markos

Number of posts : 111
Role : Administrator
SL Name : Markos Binder
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Markos, yo!   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:02 am

Hi all, I am Markos, your humble administrator.
I am a 40 year old long time geek from Indiana (flyover country for you east/west coast people. Razz ).
I work in tech support for a software company that sells some really complicated factory control software.
I came to Gor over a year ago, having been dragged from my comfortable cocoon by the nutty girl known as Adora. We lived in Midgaard for a year, where I served as Ambassador, before meeting up with Ari, and accepting his offer to be Administrator here.
I am both humbled and proud (if that makes sense) that Laura has become so popular and so loved. I can only promise to continue to do my best to make the city good. If you have questions or concerns, don't hesitate to say something.
Back to top Go down
https://cityoflaura.forumotion.net
ErusAtlas
Forum Neonate
ErusAtlas

Number of posts : 2

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Erus Atlas   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:26 am

I came to SL not long before the city of Laura opened. I was new to the gor on here. However I was not new to Gor totally. i was part of a Rl gor communtiy for 10 years. i lived in the comunity with my brothers and i also had under my service 2 true life Kajira. they would do anything for me. there was a bond between us that i could never describe. When i gave them their freedom they told me they would never serve another. To this day they do not and they have told me they would resubmit to me in a moments notice if i ever wanted it. I have found out there is alot of differences on the gor here. I take this to heart. yes its a game i know that but i take it serious. and im finding out i shouldnt lol. I have been here at Laura since before it opened. The girl know as adora was the one that brought me to this great city. and as i have watched it grow I see that other people have found what i have here a great enjoyable place. I wish everyone the best of luck here. You are all great and deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Elovar
Forum Moderator
Elovar

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:25 pm

Woooo Hoooooooooo!!!!!!

Welcome new and old posters alike. This is a great little spot to say some of the things that are tough to get out in RP or to enough fellow members of a CIty so that you don't have to keep repeating your self.

I think a little background on any given person or the character that they play makes the RP all the more interesting. Speak up peoples!!!!

::pushes the soap box forward for the next person who enters this topic::
Back to top Go down
Aria
Devotee of the Quills
Aria

Number of posts : 128
Homestone : Simple, wild, lovely Laura
Role : Stealth Physician
SL Name : Aria Eldridge

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:01 pm

Tal Laurans!

I'm Aria, humble (ha! ha!) Green in service to this great city. I stumbled across Gor about six months ago and quickly fell headlong into this growing obsession... I started my roleplay in Midgaard, where I collared my girl Snowflake, and was surprised to find I had three brothers (Gavin, Gash, and Beo), whom I followed to Laura as she was opening her gates. There I was gifted with my girl Ember by our own good Administrator, and shortly thereafter found myself rather suddenly FC'd to my landlocked sailor, Gideon. Smile

When I'm not in SL, I'm either working (my industry is education) or doing homework (but I will be done in August! omg!). I'm in Kentucky (hiya Midwest-South-ish neighbor folks!), 25, married, a big fan of Golden Retrievers and a long-time nerd. I spend way, way too much time researching this Gor stuff and am actually starting up a little project site to cull good information from the bad... because anybody unlucky enough to express an interest in learning will tell you, I've got a lot to say... don't be surprised if I start hitting some of you up for contributions. Very Happy

I continue to learn and grow as I have the opportunity to interact with each of you... so please, push me, challenge me, and share with me what you know. I look forward to it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Forum Neonate

Number of posts : 1

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:39 pm

Last edited by . on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Braylene Denimore
Forum Neonate
Braylene Denimore

Number of posts : 20

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:31 pm

*waves to everyone* Hello!! I'm Bray ... or Braylene. Well in a very short-versed nutshell, i've been in Gor (in SL) for about 4 years now. Mhms, this is a newly made avatar specifically for my Master. I read the books about 8 years or so ago when a friend of mine showed them to me. When Gor came to SL i had to jump onto it because it's something i've always wished was around. I didn't know about IRC chat and all that stuff.

I love Gor and have learned so much about myself and about people that would be better then any text book. My previous experience is first girl for a few cities and a slave trainer. I prefer the simpler life of being 'just a slave' and to interact with those who would like to and enjoy my time here.

I look forward to getting to know everyone better and to have some wild 'n crazy FUN! Please call upon me if you need anything. Most times i just sit in silence and watch the goings on, but i love to have great conversation and can be quiet the comedic relief when i feel comfortable enough to break out of my shell.
Back to top Go down
Namelessart
Forum Neonate
Namelessart

Number of posts : 5
Role : Sargeant of Laura
SL Name : Nameless Barnett

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduction...?   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:39 am

This is to make first statements...eh? Neutral

*looks up and thinks about it for a moment*

My name is Barnett, Nameless in Laura...
My Caste is red...
My rank is Sargent...
I have many hobbies...
The city will always come before my own life...

As for a quote...

"When good men do nothing then that is enough for evil to triumph..."

- Edmund Burke
Back to top Go down
Byron
Apprentice Scribbler
Byron

Number of posts : 46
Homestone : None
Role : Black Caste
SL Name : Byon Greenwood
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:06 am

Tal, folks!

So, introductions, eh? Well...

In my First Life, I have worked in the music business (back stage and production), been a fine artist and illustrator, written for magazines (movies and consoles), and finally ended up working in telecommunications! My first computer was the venerable ZX80, and from there I haven't really looked back. These days run with an iMac, using Boot Camp to run Vista so I jump into Steam and play Valve's games, and fire up Second Life on OSX (if I want to play anything else, I move over to my GameCube!).

I'm an avid (though very fussy!) reader, who enjoys the classics (Austin, Verne, Wells, Tolkien, etc.). I stumbled on Gor way back in the early 80s, after following the work of Boris Vallejo, who did some of the covers. I have to say I'm not a major fan of Norman's work, treating him with the reverence some folks do. I don't rate him that highly as a writer. But I do like the stories (I've read all of them, save for Witness of Gor, though I haven't picked one up in almost fifteen years!), and love his world design (the way it draws upon historical cultures and plays them against alien technology).

I've been a roleplayer since early 80s as well, starting with the ubiquitous Dungeons & Dragons. Since then I've played MERP, RoleMaster, Cthulhu, Amber, Earthdawn, White Wolf's World of Darkness, and a whole host of others. Online, I've roleplayed on newsgroups and chats, and was once a Storyteller on White Wolf's official online chats. I came to Second Life first out of curiosity (what, a free game that runs on the Mac?), and then looked for roleplaying opportunities. That led me to Gor, where I have been for a year now, wandering about and exploring.

In Second Life, when I'm not roleplaying, I've pursued my interest in the technology used to make it all happen. I've been watching the OpenSim project, and finding out how everything works. I also enjoy scripting, and though I'm hardly an expert there I can usually cobble something together.

In Second Life's Gor I am, of course, a member of the Black Caste, which I find offers me the most freedom and opportunities for roleplay, with just enough combat to add the thrill of action! I consider myself more of a gamer than a lifestyler, though we all know the two genres bleed into each other. It's the Gorean setting I love the most, because of it's strength and diversity, and the level of detail. My character is now 241 years old, and has been a rarius and a tarnsman. However, he also loves the finer things of life, such as scrolls, kaissa, and the like. He also knows a little of the physician's art, and has studied many salves, elixirs and poisons. I think of him as a dark, romantic hero, rough and stern, sometimes cruel and vicious, but devoutly honorable and a man of his word. Think of a cross between Aragorn and Agent 47 from Hitman, and you'll have a reasonable idea of him. And, because I like that juxtaposition between historical cultures and alien technology in Norman's work, I've also speckled his background with encounters with the Kurii. He has knowledge of the Priest-Kings, been to the Steel Worlds, seen Earth, and knows something of those black spaceships (from the Gorean side of things; he's not Mr. Spock!).

In Laura, my character wishes to settle down after a long life of adventures. While he hasn't sworn to the home stone, due to the codes of his caste, he has taken a home and at last bought his own slave to tend to him. The wilderness setting means he's well off the beaten track, but still on the trading routes, allowing him to take a river boat to wherever he needs. Laura is also a very fine region in Second Life's Gor, full of wonderful players and fantastic people, who I'm proud to stand alongside.

Thank you, one and all, for being who you are, and allowing me to join you!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zerogee/stats/HL2:EP2
Sage
Laura High Council
Sage

Number of posts : 156
Role : Ridiculously Haughty FW
SL Name : AcaciaSage Fairymeadow

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Tal Laurans   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:42 pm

I am Sage, my "given" name is just far too much of a mouthful. I have been in SL since 5/18/2006 and in SL Gor for over a year now I think, hard to remember. In Gor I started with a slave alt and brought Sage in to be the Chief Physician of Laura when asked to come help start Laura by Markos and Adora.

I've been working hard to study the Green Caste stuff since coming to Laura, and I have a background in natural medicine and midwifery to back up my roleplay and hopefully to add authenticism. Since coming to Laura I have met many of you and have immensely enjoyed rping with you, and a few I have come to consider close friends irl. You few know who you are Wink

Also irl, I'm a full time online student in my last year of a bachelor's of science in web/graphic design and multimedia. If you wonder why sometimes I'm online constantly and sometimes I disappear, this is it. School takes up a ton of my time and as I close in on those last classes they only get harder. Wonder why you never see me on Sunday? That's the deadline for turning work in and I'm a horrible procrastinator (ok not true I procrastinate very well!) so I'm always slaving away here at my desk getting the work done I should have had done earlier in the week Smile

I'm greatly looking forward to getting to know more of you inworld and here in this forum. Thanks to everyone for making Laura the absolutely fabulous book accurate place that we all envisioned from the start. You truly have raised the bar for SL Gor.

~Lady AcaciaSage Fairymeadow, Chief Physician of Laura
<bleh see, too freakin much to say. Wish now I could shorten that to Sage Meadow or something but I was a newbie so whaddya expect? Wink >
Back to top Go down
http://hdmenterprises.com
Eika
Forum Neonate
Eika

Number of posts : 7
Homestone : City of Laura, Meadowlands
Role : sono myu-jikku yabun no sachi
SL Name : Katsura Watanabe

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Who am I?   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:46 pm

Well... *grins* I am 34 years young, of Asian descent, an avid roleplayer and gaming freak (LOL) . I enjoy working out at the health club, martial arts, World of Warcraft, dancing, music, movies, anime and manga. I majored in Digital Animation/Graphic Design and am going back now for my degree in Human Resources Management. Because I realized that while I -love- to create characters and cartoons, I do not want to be forced to produce work on a regular basis. Honestly, I just want to win the lottery. I live outside Atlanta, Georgia, with my loving husband, who is also in SL Gor and 3 fur kids, Legolas, Midnight and Athena. (cats)

I started out in Gor back in 2002, in an HTML format chat. From there, I was hooked on JN's fantasy world. Something very raw and appealing about it, the theories he espoused in his novels intrigued me to find out more. So I stayed, learned, cried, laughed and almost gave up a time or two.

Then.. I found SL. And I haven't looked back. The platform is fabulous. I -love- the fact that you can be a clothes horse on here, customizing your avatar until it is picture perfect. And I have found the ability to express yourself with the written word combined with animation is something to be relished.

I am laidback and mischievous, both IC and OOC. IC I am the kajira of our uber hawt and oh so talented First Sword, Gavin Kleinfeld. I am his musical kajira, his
myu-jikku yabun or night music. I have a great love of all things Japanese and you may see me interject things from time to time in my meter tags, or Eika may blurt out something strange. Laughing I do not suffer from shyness IC so expect that I will come bouncing up to talk with you if you attract my interest Smile

Anything else you want to know, you'll have to discover through RP for IC stuff. RL stuff, well, I've said all that I will.

Eika/Jennifer
Back to top Go down
Elovar
Forum Moderator
Elovar

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: FANTISTIC!!!   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:39 pm

FANTISTIC!!!

I am so glad you guys have posted and spoken a bit about your self and your character. This for me adds a richness to those I meet in RP that I can not get other wise!

Who's next?
Back to top Go down
Arthor
Devotee of the Quills
Arthor

Number of posts : 149
Homestone : Tancred's Landing
Role : Merchant
SL Name : Arthor Landar

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:29 am

Reading through the postings here, I see lots of Laurans have told more about their RL, e.g. their age.

Well, to add more about me: I am 55, married to my 37 year old wife (yeah, I feel lucky *smirks*) and we have 2 kids, a boy that is 6 years old now, and a girl that is nearly 5 years). You could say I am a slow starter, but I had a former life of which I have 2 daughters (28 and 26) and a son (24). So I consider SL my 3rd life Wink
Next to playing music, that I already wrote of in my first posting, I love riding my bike (Suzuki 750).
Wanna know more ? Just ask ...
Back to top Go down
Aria
Devotee of the Quills
Aria

Number of posts : 128
Homestone : Simple, wild, lovely Laura
Role : Stealth Physician
SL Name : Aria Eldridge

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:30 am

Eika wrote:
I -love- the fact that you can be a clothes horse on here, customizing your avatar until it is picture perfect.

.....does anybody else find this riotously funny to hear from a mostly-nekkid slavegirl??!?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elovar
Forum Moderator
Elovar

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:00 pm

I donno Aria, it seems to me that there are 4-5 more shops that sell silks or other slave clothing then all others combined. I have only just started to look closely at slave wear because I have collared one of those pesky ones me self and will be dressing her at some point when I get tired of her running around nekkid.

Arthor, I believe that on this board you can edit your previous post to include the extra information if you like. Doing an edit can make things a bit hard on the people that get the new post emailed to them but I don't know if this is an option on this board yet.
Back to top Go down
Charnia
Apprentice Scribbler

Number of posts : 28
Role : Perfumer
SL Name : Charnia Maltz

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:54 pm

I feel like I kind of did this already in the Low Caste section but who wants a repeat? Hands...anybody? Well, you're getting it anyways Razz

I'm of the Perfumers, a fairly simple woman with simple needs, a store and advertising. The OOC (of Gor) needs I'll tend to myself unless you'd like to help, they would be scripting and texturing. Lately I've been thinking of what I can do to throw myself into the mix here in Laura which I'm fairly new to. So far I have perfumed oils for bathes, slave perfumes, incense and signature perfumes coming to mind.

While in Gor I'd probably be considered more laid back than most when talking with other free, I wouldn't say I'm scandalous by any means but I'd like to ride that line though I just have to find it first. If you've ever seen Chocolat, that's what I'm going for an outcast if only a victim of circumstance. Slaves on the other hand will receive very little of my patience and unless they can humor me or serve me well their Masters and Mistresses might hear word of it. Praise similarly will be given for good behavior so don't fret.

I'm hoping to spend more time in Laura though at the moment things have been very hectic.
If you're interested in chatting about perfume options, possible RP, or just anything really then just message me on SL and I'll get back with you as soon as I can manage.
Back to top Go down
muse
Devotee of the Quills
muse

Number of posts : 193
Homestone : wherever my Master is
Role : kajira
SL Name : Muse Rhiadra
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Elovar's kajira   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:55 pm

t'is me, the pesky one as described above.

The city of Laura may indeed be growing quickly, but when the Master Elovar saw me, a hapless Earth girl running away from Slavers, he couldn't miss an opportunity to swoop down and investigate. He must have liked what he saw because he captured me, (for a minute, foolish girl that I was, I thought I was being rescued) and brought me back to the City and collared me on July 29. Of course I fought him like a sleen but he has beaten sense in me and I now behave myself. However I am White Silk and not allowed out of the house except on his leash. You may have seen me being dragged to the Scribery to acquire useful texts yesterday. Other than that I am naked, muddy and bound in the cabin.

I am totally new to Gorean roleplay. What I know, I know from my Master. I am reading the books (Book 5 now) and obviously this is a journey of some revelation to me. My one qualification is an ability to write well (I think). I sincerely want to make my Master proud and to bring lively fun and beauty to the roleplay as my poor talents and experience allow. I crave everyone's patience and guidance as I learn my role. I want to please of course... to save my life... but also the warm smile on the Master's face stirs my heart. Any training or guidance would be most appreciated. I tried a serve yesterday and it was a big flop. ... well not a total success. Hence the dragging to the Scribery!

If I am also gagged next time you see me, you'll know that I wasn't to post here.
Back to top Go down
http://muse-kajira.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Laura :: General :: Meadowlands Chat-
Jump to: