City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tal Laurans!

Go down 
+2
Aria
Sage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage
Laura High Council
Sage

Number of posts : 156
Homestone : Laura
Role : Ridiculously Haughty FW
SL Name : AcaciaSage Fairymeadow
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Tal Laurans! Empty
PostSubject: Tal Laurans!   Tal Laurans! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:34 am

From the Green Caste in Laura, we are enjoying serving you so much. Even though we're sorely overworked, never get time to roleplay anything but suturing your wounds, treating your head bumps, and diagnosing your pregnancies, we're thrilled to have a population so thriving and buslting to be a part of! I'm hoping to see fun RPs posted in here, as well as any issues you feel the need to address or just topics you'd like to discuss.

I'm looking forward to posting with you all here Smile

So, to get us started off, so far whas has been your favorite RP, infirmary related of course, since coming to Laura?
Back to top Go down
http://hdmenterprises.com
Aria
Devotee of the Quills
Aria

Number of posts : 128
Homestone : Simple, wild, lovely Laura
Role : Stealth Physician
SL Name : Aria Eldridge
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Tal Laurans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal Laurans!   Tal Laurans! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:25 pm

Tough call... but I'm gonna have to start this off by saying, the exam I gave Bray is very near the top of my list. Very Happy

Bits for your amusement, I still laugh when I read this!:

Quote :
[2008/07/03 18:45] Aria Eldridge pushes your lips aside, inspecting the alignment of your bite, then says distractedly, "Open wide, say 'aaa'..."
[2008/07/03 18:46] Braylene Denimore as told and wonders what this is for "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
[2008/07/03 18:46] Aria Eldridge stumbles back as she is blasted with incredible volume and blinks
[2008/07/03 18:46] Braylene Denimore: eeps! Forgive me please, MIstress.
[2008/07/03 18:47] Aria Eldridge smooths her hair back down and looks at you with a quirked brow. "Goodness... well, I know your lungs work..."
[2008/07/03 18:47] Braylene Denimore sits up proudly* Thank you, Mistress.

Quote :

[2008/07/03 19:04] Aria Eldridge turns and pulls a pair of sterile gloves from the cabinet, drawing them on with a snap of the wrist and pats the end of the table as she rounds it. "Knees bent, feet spread, scoot your heat down here girl, let's take a look - I expect you've been opened?"
[2008/07/03 19:06] Braylene Denimore watches the woman move to the end of the bed and gets an uneasy feeling in her tummy as she wiggles her way down th eend of the table. Not knowing how far, she asks "Like this, Mistress?"
[2008/07/03 19:07] You: All the way down, girl, I've got to reach you. Practically dangling off the edge, come now, I know you're not shy!
[2008/07/03 19:07] Braylene Denimore thinks surely she must be wrong, i will fall!! but wiggles down further onto the table and almost feels the table disappear under her hiney and she grabs the table quickly to brace herself for the fall
[2008/07/03 19:09] Aria Eldridge catches the girl's knee to hold her in place at the edge of the table. "Good!" She presses her knees apart, bending slightly to get a better view, then parts her outer lips carefully to see if the girl has, indeed, been opened.
[2008/07/03 19:10] Braylene Denimore blinks a few times before her eyes fly wide open in shock. She's never been touched ... down there ... by a woman for. OhmyGod what is that woman doing!! She has lost her scenses!!! Eyes fly around the room quickly to find the door because for certain she will be whipped for parting her legs so unappropriately in front of a woman, physican or not!

...thanks for making my job so much fun that day, Bray. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Braylene Denimore
Forum Neonate
Braylene Denimore

Number of posts : 20

Tal Laurans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal Laurans!   Tal Laurans! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:27 pm

*gigglesnorts* I have to say, this is the best role play i have ever had with a free woman. I had so much fun and was glad you were too. Thank you to Adora who pointed this post out to me and thankful i am able to reply to it.

You were such a delight to role play with and i look forward to more. Just think ... if you pulled a needle out i was about to raise the roof on the building with my blood curdling screams Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sage
Laura High Council
Sage

Tal Laurans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal Laurans!   Tal Laurans! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:16 pm

LOL looks like a very fun rp Smile One thing though Very Happy

Aria wrote:
Aria Eldridge turns and pulls a pair of sterile gloves from the cabinet, drawing them on with a snap of the wrist and pats the end of the table as she rounds it.

What's the point of sterile gloves if you're going to contaminate them by patting the bed after putting them on? Wink FTR a sterile field isn't needed for a simple vag exam, but the midwife in me couldn't help but cringe at that wording wondering who sat on that bed before Bray and what cooties they had, heh.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Devotee of the Quills
Aria

Number of posts : 128
Homestone : Simple, wild, lovely Laura
Role : Stealth Physician
SL Name : Aria Eldridge
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Tal Laurans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal Laurans!   Tal Laurans! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:26 am

Ha!! Very Happy

....actually, I wear them for MY protection. Not hers. She's just a slave, after all. Wink

But there, see? Nobody is immune to failure. Wink
Back to top Go down
Javier
Refined Wordsmith
Javier

Number of posts : 71
Role : former Kajirus... but left Gor
SL Name : Javier Starostin
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Tal Laurans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal Laurans!   Tal Laurans! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:45 am

Oh wow... Aria and Bray, this is excellent!
That's the proof, that a medical examination can be great fun.
Very Happy

It reminds me of my first medical examination in the infirmary of another famous city, a few months ago.
The physician (it was a lady) tried to examine my ovary! After she saw me frown, she just said: "Well boy, that would be a medical sensation, wouldn't it?"

Maybe she never had a male slave on her table before.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Elovar
Forum Moderator
Elovar

Number of posts : 250
Homestone : City of Laura
Role : Nobody
SL Name : Elovar Baxton
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Tal Laurans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal Laurans!   Tal Laurans! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:46 pm

Good fun here!!

I want to offer a tip of me hat to the physicians that tended to the First Sword and I the other night with our arrow wounds. It was excellent RP and fun to play out.

The table that I was on would only allow me to lie on my back but the arrows were in my lower back and buttocks so we had to RP me lying on my side. Great imagination was in play and all parties went along with it so in the end it all worked out.
Back to top Go down
Gideon Bellic
Forum Neonate

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Tal Laurans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal Laurans!   Tal Laurans! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:51 am

Aria wrote:
Tough call... but I'm gonna have to start this off by saying, the exam I gave Bray is very near the top of my list. Very Happy

Bits for your amusement, I still laugh when I read this!:

Quote :
[2008/07/03 18:45] Aria Eldridge pushes your lips aside, inspecting the alignment of your bite, then says distractedly, "Open wide, say 'aaa'..."
[2008/07/03 18:46] Braylene Denimore as told and wonders what this is for "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
[2008/07/03 18:46] Aria Eldridge stumbles back as she is blasted with incredible volume and blinks
[2008/07/03 18:46] Braylene Denimore: eeps! Forgive me please, MIstress.
[2008/07/03 18:47] Aria Eldridge smooths her hair back down and looks at you with a quirked brow. "Goodness... well, I know your lungs work..."
[2008/07/03 18:47] Braylene Denimore sits up proudly* Thank you, Mistress.

Quote :

[2008/07/03 19:04] Aria Eldridge turns and pulls a pair of sterile gloves from the cabinet, drawing them on with a snap of the wrist and pats the end of the table as she rounds it. "Knees bent, feet spread, scoot your heat down here girl, let's take a look - I expect you've been opened?"
[2008/07/03 19:06] Braylene Denimore watches the woman move to the end of the bed and gets an uneasy feeling in her tummy as she wiggles her way down th eend of the table. Not knowing how far, she asks "Like this, Mistress?"
[2008/07/03 19:07] You: All the way down, girl, I've got to reach you. Practically dangling off the edge, come now, I know you're not shy!
[2008/07/03 19:07] Braylene Denimore thinks surely she must be wrong, i will fall!! but wiggles down further onto the table and almost feels the table disappear under her hiney and she grabs the table quickly to brace herself for the fall
[2008/07/03 19:09] Aria Eldridge catches the girl's knee to hold her in place at the edge of the table. "Good!" She presses her knees apart, bending slightly to get a better view, then parts her outer lips carefully to see if the girl has, indeed, been opened.
[2008/07/03 19:10] Braylene Denimore blinks a few times before her eyes fly wide open in shock. She's never been touched ... down there ... by a woman for. OhmyGod what is that woman doing!! She has lost her scenses!!! Eyes fly around the room quickly to find the door because for certain she will be whipped for parting her legs so unappropriately in front of a woman, physican or not!

...thanks for making my job so much fun that day, Bray. Very Happy

With that....

Sorry Aria for sharing a bit of domestic RP with the masses, but this had to be brought up.

Background: My free companion complaining about my order for the girls of the household to be in nadu when I am around.

Gideon Bellic nods "Aye, that is true, and she seems to be quite....in touch with her slaves heat."

Aria Eldridge wrinkles her nose. "Mmhmm. Yes. Actually, about that... I won't lie, Gideon, it's been a little nice to not have to look at that while you're away. I think I'd rather their orders go back the way it was - kneeling tower at all times, in my presence."

Gideon Bellic slides his arm around her waist pulling her closer. "Well, I am in disagreement with you there. They should display themselves proudly in my presence, to show themselves to me for my appreciation."

Aria Eldridge purses her lips thoughtfully, having prepared for this argument, she says smoothly, "Of course, Gideon, but wouldn't you want to show the respect due your Companion by saving her from such embarrassment?"

Gideon Bellic takes his free hand rubbing his chin slowly. "You are a physician, such things should be nothing new to you, you are no scribe after all."

Aria Eldridge says flatly, "Just because I've had my hands in more girls than you, doesn't mean I'm inclined to look upon it at all OTHER hours of the day, too."

......after that line I was wiping the drink I spit all over off my screen from laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Laura High Council
Sage

Tal Laurans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal Laurans!   Tal Laurans! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:41 am

[quote="Gideon Bellic"]
Aria Eldridge says flatly, "Just because I've had my hands in more girls than you, doesn't mean I'm inclined to look upon it at all OTHER hours of the day, too."

[quote]

OMG woman, I knew I loved you!!! I have used this line so many times, usually when I hear some man/boy bragging his ass off about his conquests or his prowess... I have to throw out the fact that I've had my fingers in more women than he has. (I'm a homebirth midwife in case anyone is wondering there)

choking back laughter to keep from waking the entire house

Aria, I adore you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tal Laurans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tal Laurans!   Tal Laurans! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tal Laurans!
Page 1 of 1