City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daytime Physcian Laura

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dren Bernard
Apprentice Scribbler
Dren Bernard

Number of posts : 38
Homestone : Laura
Role : Head Physician
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Daytime Physcian Laura Empty
PostSubject: Daytime Physcian Laura   Daytime Physcian Laura I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:57 am

OK folks

after missing Laura's anniversary celebrations because of a long awaited holiday and on the eve of my own one year anniversary as a lauran resident, I am turning to you for help.
I have advertised, asked, cajoled, headhunted etc. for a daytime physician for ages now. I advertise on the Healershall website and have approached unsuspecting Lauran (daytime) residents and Gor hub cruisers dressed in Green. I now am asking you look around to your friends, yourself even.. I am here at night when few others are, so we need daytime Greens.

* are you here most SL daytime evenings or days?
* do you wish to be immersed in intense RP?
* would you want to be part of the great Medical mystique?
* would you want to "alt" a trial?
* RL medical training NOT essential
* training is IC and OOC
* sense of humour may not be required if you have an appreciation of humour
* do you know someone who this applies to?

I will teach and mentor any physician wanting to become one, heck I do now for apprentices outside of Laura. Support is given offline as well if required. (email and IM)

We have on paper two apprentices and one prosepective apprentice, however a full physcian for Laura would make my day, week, month even.

I am getting sick (sic) of not being able to provide Laura with the daytime medical care it needs, COME and HEAL Laura and me in the process!

Dren

Chief Physcian of Laura
Back to top Go down
Alexandrea Arabello
Apprentice Scribbler
Alexandrea Arabello

Number of posts : 29
Role : Wandering Soothsayer
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Daytime Physcian Laura   Daytime Physcian Laura I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:19 am

I don't think we need just a day time physician but a night time position too (meaning my night which is 9:30pm slt time til about 1am sl time) In other words, we just need to recruit all around. I remember when there were so many green you had several in a city, and now, ya lucky if you can find one. I will try to help on my end and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Emuna
Apprentice Scribbler
Emuna

Number of posts : 27
Role : Jewel of the Merchant
SL Name : Emuna Zamani
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Daytime Physcian Laura   Daytime Physcian Laura I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:21 am

I hope that everyone has a chance to visit the Gorean Recruiting Center. I am not knocking the Gor Hub but I see that as more of a bar/mall thingy. The recruiting center offers a bit more to individuals looking for a home. From the welcome card to the set up. So you may find more serious role-players there.
Back to top Go down
http://emunazamani.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daytime Physcian Laura   Daytime Physcian Laura I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daytime Physcian Laura
Page 1 of 1