City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dumbest Collar Threat....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anya Halderman
Refined Wordsmith
Anya Halderman

Number of posts : 59
Homestone : Laura!
Role : Free Woman
SL Name : Anya Halderman
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Dumbest Collar Threat.... Empty
PostSubject: Dumbest Collar Threat....   Dumbest Collar Threat.... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:25 am

Ok, so it happens to us all... But what is the dumbest reason you've ever been threatened with a collar?

I went to another Gorean City the other day... And within two minutes... yes.. TWO... of interaction, I was threatened with a collar. The roleplay went a little something like this:

Anya Halderman draws up quietly, and simply observes the Free Man and the kajirae for a moment, uncertainly.
Crazy Collar-Happy FM: Tal Lady
Crazy Collar-Happy FM: you may pass
Anya Halderman raises her eyebrows. "I did not ask to pass, Sir.. nor was I aware that a woman of Free Status need ask it." Her eyes flicker over him curiously, tugging her kajirus a little closer. "Are you of Cardonicus, Sir?" she enquires, politely, without yet offering her name or Home Stone.
Dax Ceriano scoots in closer to his owner.
Crazy Collar-Happy FM laughs at her statement
Crazy Collar-Happy FM: watch your tongue lady
Crazy FM's Kajira wets her lips nervously hearing the womans bold words
Crazy Collar-Happy FM: or you may find yourself in a collar

*Double Take* Sorry, whut?! LMFAO.

We exchanged a little verbal sparring where I exaggerated my disbelief that speaking so, truly deserved a threat... and whether I won him over with my innate charm, or he peeked into my profile and decided it would be a BAD idea to try and collar the First Sword of Laura's Companion.. the interaction ended with an invitation to drink in their tea house, served by his own sluts, and another to return to his City sooner, rather than later. Yay for international relations.

The whole thing just made me laugh... and it happens all the time. Do YOU have any stories to share?
Back to top Go down
Sage
Laura High Council
Sage

Number of posts : 156
Homestone : Laura
Role : Ridiculously Haughty FW
SL Name : AcaciaSage Fairymeadow

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Collar Threat....   Dumbest Collar Threat.... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:46 am

I believe the first time I was threatened with it was ridiculous. There had been a panther in the city, someone saw her run toward the infirmary or something so snowflake stood in front of me with her goad out... three men run into the infirmary and one shoots her repeatedly until she's almost dead. I was stunned of course, this was one of our warriors... so I fix her best I can and as her life lay in the balance I storm down to the square where the men are gathered... and proceed to tell them all just what I think of a warrior that doesn't first make sure who the threat is, but shoots first and doesn't recognize one of our own, especially a very prominent and easily recognizable girl such as snowflake. Words are exchanged, and I make the comment that I'm not sure I felt safe being defended by one that might mistake me for a panther and shoot me.. or something to that effect. And he threatened to collar me. He was clearly in the wrong, almost killed our first girl (yes I know she's just a slave and he's a warrior but still) but since I had insulted his skill I guess he figured a collar threat would put me in my place. Heh, he didn't know me very well.

Now, I'd love to tell you of the very legitimate and well deserved threat of a collar I received very recently... but then I'd have to kill you.
Back to top Go down
http://hdmenterprises.com
Karlotte
First Broom

Number of posts : 53
SL Name : Karlotte Shelman
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Collar Threat....   Dumbest Collar Threat.... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:37 am

I could guess of course ...

As floren surely had reasons to wear the steel herself ... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sage
Laura High Council
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Collar Threat....   Dumbest Collar Threat.... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:28 pm

<grins> it's probably not what you think though Smile This is Sage after all, she's still pretty much of a tight ass LOL
Back to top Go down
Lady Elise
Apprentice Scribbler
Lady Elise

Number of posts : 40
Role : Physician Apprentice
SL Name : Elise Gateaux
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Collar Threat....   Dumbest Collar Threat.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:51 am

Tell me about it! Sage couldn't jam a single spaghetti noodle up there... without crushing it... Razz

What? I get all of the state slave exams for the rest of my life? Aww, man!
Back to top Go down
Anya Halderman
Refined Wordsmith
Anya Halderman

Number of posts : 59
Homestone : Laura!
Role : Free Woman
SL Name : Anya Halderman

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Collar Threat....   Dumbest Collar Threat.... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:52 am

/me collars Elise for the horrifying visual image....

scratch
Back to top Go down
Severus Koskinen
Apprentice Scribbler
Severus Koskinen

Number of posts : 44
Role : between jobs
SL Name : Severus Koskinen

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Collar Threat....   Dumbest Collar Threat.... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:25 am

Well.. I must admit it is a personal peeve of mine of FM not just warriors that threaten with the collar first a they cannot string a sentence together. I am generaly reluctant to collar fw of my own homestone for obvious reasons...apparently they are supposed to be revered.. That does not mean I wont if she steps over a line and I would be harsher with her than a non citizen for disgracing her City.
I have collared 12 fw in the city during my long standing reign and only 4 were of the city...but one of them did ask if I had a rather large....
And if I did decide to collar a fw I would not threaten or warn them first I simply do it...
On the other end of the scale I get annoyed with warriors who think they are better than he -man .. that fw should swoon and all kajira should wish for their chain.

We came across one the other day Roon and I a black caste wannabe stealing a city slave he reached the edge of the woods before I caught up with him..

[12:05] Severus Koskinen: laughs darkly..."are you a mercenary then?"
[12:05] black caste wannabe: Something like that
[12:07] Severus Koskinen: looks him over..."I thought perhaps a black caste..I was mistaken it seems..."
[12:07] Krystaly Hynes yelps as she stumbles backwards feeling the yank on the leash, her steel blue orbs closing as she gasps for breath, lifting her hands up and grabbing the leash and tugging as hard as she could,
[12:08] black caste wannabe: Laugh's "no old man, I am indeed a black caste"
[12:08] Severus Koskinen: "really...how odd, black caste tend not to steal slaves...which guild do you claim?"
[12:09] black caste wannabe: No Guild
[12:09] Severus Koskinen: you are a rogue...
[12:09] black caste wannabe: Aye
[12:09] Severus Koskinen: guess it is not only me you must watch your back from...
[12:10] Severus Koskinen: you must do poorly if you cannot afford a slave
[12:10] black caste wannabe laughs "Really? well if there's anyone that can kill me. I'll be scared"
[12:11] Severus Koskinen: I do not kill over slaves...for the most part..
[12:11] black caste wannabe: Well yes, 'm a rougue..
[12:11] Severus Koskinen: if you are a rogue then if a guild catches you...
[12:11] black caste wannabe: Nothing
[12:12] Severus Koskinen: you think so...
[12:12] black caste wannabe: I know so
[12:12] Severus Koskinen: I find that hard to believe
[12:12] Severus Koskinen: then again..the black caste has been...diluted...
[12:13] Severus Koskinen: it is not like the old days
[12:13] roonstar Larsson: Tal Free
[12:13] Severus Koskinen: Tal roon
[12:13] Severus Koskinen: this man thought he would take one of our slaves for a walk
[12:14] Severus Koskinen: Tell you what... you can choose one of us
[12:14] Severus Koskinen: if you win then you can have the slave
[12:14] roonstar Larsson eyes the man up and down with some disdain ...... looking the slave over returning eyes to the man, "I see" he says eyeballing the man

[12:15] Krystaly Hynes watching out of the corner of her eye the Master turn, she growls against the gag and tries to kick him in the ass to knock him off balance and mutters against the gag, her hands gripping the leash so if he pulled it woundn't choke her
[12:15] black caste wannabe: both of you
[12:15] black caste wannabe: at once
[12:15] Severus Koskinen: are you cocky or simply stupid
[12:15] roonstar Larsson: bold words stranger
[12:15] black caste wannabe: Neither
[12:15] black caste wannabe: Im that good
[12:15] roonstar Larsson: do you have what it takes to back them?
[12:15] black caste wannabe: Aye
[12:16] Severus Koskinen: as you wish, "Roon, please teach the young blood a lesson... if you need help I will be here." He leans back doubtful Roon will need much help.

[12:16] Gorean Meter 2.6: roonstar Larsson Has Captured black caste wannabe!

[12:16] Severus Koskinen: scratches his chin noting Roon has hardly a scratch on him...
"deffinetly....stupid"
Back to top Go down
Sage
Laura High Council
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Collar Threat....   Dumbest Collar Threat.... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm

Severus Koskinen wrote:
I am generaly reluctant to collar fw of my own homestone for obvious reasons

I believe, your actions toward one notable FW of Laura, belies your statement. Apparently stepping over the line to you means you can threaten and scare them into committing a questionable act which you then follow up by collaring them. And that was just your first attempt at collaring her, my understanding is that you have yet another attempt in the works. Why the hard on to collar this woman Severus? Surely, since you're so btb and more or less living by some sort of standards you have set for yourself, she must have offended you in some way for you to be again trying to collar her, never mind what losing her as a FW would do to the city. Don't get me wrong, if her behavior warranted it, I'd back you 100% in your attempts, but from what I have seen, she's done nothing at all collar worthy by btb standards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest Collar Threat....   Dumbest Collar Threat.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumbest Collar Threat....
Page 1 of 1