City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special Quotes

Go down 
+2
Arthor
Aisha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aisha
Refined Wordsmith
Aisha

Number of posts : 78
Homestone : Laura
Role : Free woman
SL Name : Aisha Paule
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Special Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Special Quotes   Special Quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:15 pm

Some of the quotes have so much meaning and are sometimes even guidelines for a character. I am very interested in them.

I have one I like to share ... as I value this one very much.

Quote :
"The Goreans claim that in each woman there is a free companion, proud and beautiful, worthy and noble, and in each, too, a slave girl. The companion seeks for her companion; the slave girl for her master. It is further said, that on the couch, the Gorean girl, whether slave or free, who has had the experience, who has tried all loves, begs for a master.

She wishes to belong completely to a man, withholding nothing, permitted to withhold nothing. And, of course, of all women, only a slave girl can truly belong to a man, only a slave girl can be truly his, in all ways, utterly, totally, completely, his, selflessly, at his mercy, his ecstatic slave, helpless and joyous in the total submission which she is given no choice but to yield."

Page 102 - Hunters of Gor
Back to top Go down
Arthor
Devotee of the Quills
Arthor

Number of posts : 149
Homestone : Tancred's Landing
Role : Merchant
SL Name : Arthor Landar
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Special Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Quotes   Special Quotes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:56 am

So you are saying, that first girl of mine... who will be FC soon... will at a certain point in time wear her collar again? I sure look forward to that Smile
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Refined Wordsmith
Aisha

Special Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Quotes   Special Quotes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:32 am

No I don't say this, not is it a quote I used for my character .. it is just a quote I like ... nothing more and nothing less. queen

** Floren **
Back to top Go down
Anya Halderman
Refined Wordsmith
Anya Halderman

Number of posts : 59
Homestone : Laura!
Role : Free Woman
SL Name : Anya Halderman
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Special Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Good idea!   Special Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:20 pm

No... I think it's the perfect place for everyone to share their favorite quotes from the books, Floren!

Here's one of mine...

"The Gorean girl is, even if free, accustomed to slavery; she will perhaps own one or more slaves herself; she knows that she is weaker than men and what this can mean; she knows that cities fall and caravans are plundered; she knows she might even, by a sufficiently bold warrior, be captured in her own quarters and, bound and hooded, be carried by tarnback over the wall of her own city. Moreover, even if she is never enslaved, she is familiar with the duties of slaves and what is expected of them; if she should be enslaved she will know , on the whole, what is expected of her what is permitted her and not; moreover the Gorean girl is literally educated, fortunately or not, to the notion that it is of great importance to know how to please men; accordingly, even girls who will be free companions, and never slaves, learn the preparation and serving of exotic dishes, the art of walking, and standing, and being beautiful, the care of a mans equipment, the love dances of their city, and so on." ~Page 63 Nomads of Gor
Back to top Go down
Aria
Devotee of the Quills
Aria

Number of posts : 128
Homestone : Simple, wild, lovely Laura
Role : Stealth Physician
SL Name : Aria Eldridge
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Special Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Quotes   Special Quotes I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:43 pm

Arthor wrote:
So you are saying, that first girl of mine... who will be FC soon... will at a certain point in time wear her collar again? I sure look forward to that Smile

:O

/me gives Floren L$100 to pick her next lotto numbers!!
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Refined Wordsmith
Aisha

Special Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Quotes   Special Quotes I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:49 am

/me looks carefully if no one will see her and does her little dance of joy !!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Refined Wordsmith
Snowflake

Number of posts : 74
Role : First Girl
SL Name : Lovisa Thor
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Special Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Quotes   Special Quotes I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:20 pm

I really love this one... I'm not sure why. But I feel it really captures the spirit of Gor. Smile

Quote :
I awakened, suddenly startled for the instant. Then I realized what was happening. I was perhaps an Ahn before dawn. She lifted her head from my body. It was hard to see her in the light. The fire had burned down.
“Please do not whip me, Master” she said, frightened.
“You may continue,” I told her.
She again bent her head to my body. She knelt beside me, in the darkness. Her hands were tied behind her back. The tether was on her throat.
“Stop for a bit,” I told her.
“Yes Master,” she said. I felt her cheek against me. The she put her head down on my belly.
“Forgive me for disturbing your rest, Master,” she said. “I know I should not do that. Beat me, if you must.”
“I am not angry,” I said.
“I could not help myself,” she said “though I feared I might be beaten. You do not know what it is to be a female slave, I am so weak. I was so overcome with desire for my master.”
“I am not angry,” I told her, “but do not let it happen too often. It is I who will instruct you as to when to serve my pleasure.”
“Yes, Master,” she said.
“It is perfectly acceptable for you to lie alone in the darkness, miserable, torments by your need” I said “for you are a slave.”
“Yes Master,” she said. “But may I not, upon occasion beg to be used?”
“Of course,” I said.
She then, lifting her head, began to lick and kiss softly at my body, I looked up at the stars, I listened to the noises of the jungle night. "How sweet, and strong, and beautiful it is," she said.
I said nothing.
“Are you angry with me, Master?” she asked.
“No,” I said.
“I love to kiss you,” she said, then again put her head down on my belly.
“Do not stop, Slave,” I said.
Again she lifted her head.
Then I took her by the hair and drew her close to me.
“Master?” she asked.
“Perform,” I told her.
“Yes Master,” she said.
I then forced her head downward and held her in place as is common with slaves.
“You are skilled,” I told her.
She moaned softly.
“Quite skilled,” I said.
She moaned again, a sweet, soft and piteous moan.
“Aiii,” I whispered softly, and not releasing her, holding her head to me, reared to my feet, half crouching. She was gasping, sobbing. She was half lifted from her knees. I looked down at her. How incredibly beautiful she was in the jungle night, so small, so white and soft, her small hands tied behind her, the tether on her throat. I gasped, and put my head back, taking air into my lungs. Then I lowered her gently to the ground.
She looked up at me. "I love you Master," she whispered.
I forced myself to remember that she was only a slave. Then I lay beside her. I wiped her mouth with the back of my forearm, I held her head in my hands and kissed her on the forehead. Then, shuddering, I clutched her. In a few minutes I was calm, in a quarter of and Ahn she felt me move against her thigh.
"You are strong, Master," she said.
"You are beautiful," I told her.

Explorers of Gor - Page 367-368
Back to top Go down
muse
Devotee of the Quills
muse

Number of posts : 193
Homestone : wherever my Master is
Role : kajira
SL Name : Muse Rhiadra
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Special Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Quotes   Special Quotes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:02 am

Having a bit of a deja vu with that last quote. Very like an interaction with my own Master.
Back to top Go down
http://muse-kajira.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Special Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Quotes   Special Quotes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Quotes
Page 1 of 1