City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving Laura

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aisha
Refined Wordsmith
Aisha

Number of posts : 78
Homestone : Laura
Role : Free woman
SL Name : Aisha Paule
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Leaving Laura Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Laura   Leaving Laura I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Lady Aisha was torn when she walked in to the empty square of Laura. She had written a scroll to her companion. A scroll she wrote to tell him about the feelings she had, her fear of failing him. She wanted to be every woman to him, but failed to comply with what he seemed to need. She had shed many tears and while she wrote the scroll she was still unsure what her destiny would be.

Once it seemed to be a dream come true, and now she was unsure if he would renew their contract, due to her shady dealings with assassins and her sisters of the tribe. He demanded that she wouldn’t let herself in with them again, and although much of her wanted to keep her promise, she was afraid her independent character would one day fail to do so.

When she lifted herself from the cushion after writing the scroll, she sighed deeply and in that moment of despair she met one of her sisters. She had received word of the birth of Aisha’s children, but she saw instantly something was wrong. They spoke in honesty about what once was and how things had become.

One thing was clear for Aisha, if her companion wouldn’t renew the chances of her ending up in a collar were large, something she feared most. She was shocked when her sister pulled out a dagger to force her to come with her to the woods, fully aware that the same fear she felt for the collar was that of her sister.. The dagger more an enforcement of their good relationship and clearly a sign of her sister’s worried mind.

That moment, right there and then, she complied and stepped through the gates of Laura, leaving a life behind that she so much had loved. She left many people that she loved and would miss, but wondered if they would miss her. Perhaps she wanted to be every woman, but failed to be all, she ultimately was just one … that of the arrogant and independent female, that of a panther girl.
Back to top Go down
gavinK
Laura High Council
gavinK

Number of posts : 190
Homestone : Laura and the Meadowlands
Role : Proud Red Caste Captain
SL Name : Gavin Kleinfeld
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Leaving Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Laura   Leaving Laura I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:25 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

You left? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Refined Wordsmith
Aisha

Leaving Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Laura   Leaving Laura I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:13 pm

gavinK wrote:

Yes ... I have ... but know I am only an IM away ... and you never know when someone sneaks up behind you and says ... "I was thinking of you today ... friend"

*hugs Gavin*
Back to top Go down
Sage
Laura High Council
Sage

Number of posts : 156
Role : Ridiculously Haughty FW
SL Name : AcaciaSage Fairymeadow

Leaving Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Laura   Leaving Laura I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:30 pm

Aisha wrote:
gavinK wrote:

Yes ... I have ... but know I am only an IM away ... and you never know when someone sneaks up behind you and says ... "I was thinking of you today ... friend"

*hugs Gavin*

Never mind my IM then.
Back to top Go down
http://hdmenterprises.com
gavinK
Laura High Council
gavinK

Leaving Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Laura   Leaving Laura I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:30 am

Sage wrote:
Aisha wrote:
gavinK wrote:

*hugs Gavin*

Never mind my IM then.

*in a sing-song voice* - What was your IM, Sage? bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce geek
Back to top Go down
gavinK
Laura High Council
gavinK

Leaving Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Laura   Leaving Laura I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:31 am

Aisha wrote:
gavinK wrote:

*hugs Gavin*

Well we are very sorry to see you go. Sad
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Refined Wordsmith
Aisha

Leaving Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Laura   Leaving Laura I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:41 am

gavinK wrote:

It was a hard choice, because the reason of leaving is NOT because I don't care about those in Laura or about Laura. It is a personal choice that was very well concidered, no hidden agenda's or in a silly wish to hurt anyone.

I wish all those in Laura and the city itself all the best of everything.

ps. So please for those that feel I am shallow, unconciderate or whatever ... there was no concealed point to be made by me, than just going in a different modus as Raven is getting more busy and I don't want people te feel second best.
Back to top Go down
muse
Devotee of the Quills
muse

Number of posts : 193
Homestone : wherever my Master is
Role : kajira
SL Name : Muse Rhiadra
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Leaving Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Laura   Leaving Laura I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:12 pm

Well you will be missed not only as a friend but as a member of the Green caste. When kate needed shots and had a couple of days when there were narrow windows of opportunity to get online and out... you MADE the time to make it so and that will be forever appreciated by myself and my Master!
Back to top Go down
http://muse-kajira.blogspot.com
Sage
Laura High Council
Sage

Number of posts : 156
Role : Ridiculously Haughty FW
SL Name : AcaciaSage Fairymeadow

Leaving Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Laura   Leaving Laura I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Aisha wrote:
gavinK wrote:

It was a hard choice, because the reason of leaving is NOT because I don't care about those in Laura or about Laura. It is a personal choice that was very well concidered, no hidden agenda's or in a silly wish to hurt anyone.

I wish all those in Laura and the city itself all the best of everything.

ps. So please for those that feel I am shallow, unconciderate or whatever ... there was no concealed point to be made by me, than just going in a different modus as Raven is getting more busy and I don't want people te feel second best.

Aisha, anyone that knows you can't possibly think these things about you! You have to do what you need to do for you, and yes we're sorry to lose you, and are going to miss you terribly, but anyone that knows you well can't possibly have any hard feelings Smile Big hugs and keep in touch woman! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hdmenterprises.com
Aisha
Refined Wordsmith
Aisha

Leaving Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Laura   Leaving Laura I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Sage wrote:
Aisha, anyone that knows you can't possibly think these things about you! You have to do what you need to do for you, and yes we're sorry to lose you, and are going to miss you terribly, but anyone that knows you well can't possibly have any hard feelings Smile Big hugs and keep in touch woman! Smile

Thank you Sage ... I adore you ... and you bet I am !! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Laura   Leaving Laura I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving Laura
Page 1 of 1