City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not leaving Laura

Go down 
+2
Arthor
Dren Bernard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dren Bernard
Apprentice Scribbler
Dren Bernard

Number of posts : 38
Homestone : Laura
Role : Head Physician
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Not leaving Laura Empty
PostSubject: Not leaving Laura   Not leaving Laura I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:48 pm

This is to declare I am not leaving Laura. If you hear news to the contrary and it is not me speaking to you, you know the news is, and they are, WRONG.

/me whistles "o happy day" as he returns to sharpening his surgical knives...and calls out to the waiting room:......NEXT!
Back to top Go down
Arthor
Devotee of the Quills
Arthor

Number of posts : 149
Homestone : Tancred's Landing
Role : Merchant
SL Name : Arthor Landar
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Not leaving Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not leaving Laura   Not leaving Laura I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:32 am

Ahh, I see you also are the victim of strong rumours now... of course you don't leave, who the hell is spreading this kind of news ?

/me hands Dren a piece of pie and a cup of coffee, saying "Later today you can join me in the pavillion with the rest of the citizens for some free drinks. I am buying today" Wink Wink cheers
Back to top Go down
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

Number of posts : 72
SL Name : Linnet Foggarty
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Not leaving Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not leaving Laura   Not leaving Laura I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:24 pm

I had not heard this "story" but am very relieved to hear it's not true.
Back to top Go down
gavinK
Laura High Council
gavinK

Number of posts : 190
Homestone : Laura and the Meadowlands
Role : Proud Red Caste Captain
SL Name : Gavin Kleinfeld
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Not leaving Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not leaving Laura   Not leaving Laura I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:53 pm

Yeah many rumours are running around Laura lately, and I'm glad to hear you are not leaving. Unless you hear it from the person's mouth, it's best to not believe any "rumours".

Mad
Back to top Go down
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

Number of posts : 72
SL Name : Linnet Foggarty
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Not leaving Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not leaving Laura   Not leaving Laura I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:24 pm

I should probably clear up any rumours you might have heard about me while I'm at it, they are all not true.

Especially the one about me having a first life, that is SO not true, when I log off SL I cease to be until I come back the next day right where I last logged off.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Refined Wordsmith
Aisha

Number of posts : 78
Role : Free woman
SL Name : Aisha Paule
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Not leaving Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not leaving Laura   Not leaving Laura I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:41 pm

We aren't ? Razz

Yes I was rather shocked that we weren't consulted with this rumour .. perhaps some wishful thinking ?

lol!

Indeed Gavin ... if you hear something that isn't comming from the person itself it very well might be NOT true.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Devotee of the Quills
Aria

Number of posts : 128
Homestone : Simple, wild, lovely Laura
Role : Stealth Physician
SL Name : Aria Eldridge
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Not leaving Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not leaving Laura   Not leaving Laura I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:06 am

All rumors about me are totally true.

I'm a man, I'm a lesbian, I'm John Norman, I'm a gun-toting liberal... all of it, every last word, total truth. Twisted Evil

But Dren leaving? Naw, who'd believe THAT?! Wink
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Refined Wordsmith
Aisha

Number of posts : 78
Role : Free woman
SL Name : Aisha Paule
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Not leaving Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not leaving Laura   Not leaving Laura I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:14 am

What is this ... you are all talking about Dren not leaving ... yooohoooo ... I am here too ... and no .. i am not leaving either ... *mutters something about crying babies and rushes off again* lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not leaving Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not leaving Laura   Not leaving Laura I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not leaving Laura
Page 1 of 1