City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Farewell but not Goodbye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dren Bernard
Apprentice Scribbler
Dren Bernard

Number of posts : 38
Homestone : Laura
Role : Head Physician
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Farewell but not Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Farewell but not Goodbye   Farewell but not Goodbye I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Tal, citizens of Laura

With great reluctance I must announce that I will be leaving Laura. This was a very difficult decision to make; It has been home for 15 months. I will become a physician at Salernum, where my son has been training to become one as well.

OOC info:
Why? ...... well it is all good, but when I can be in SL comfortably, the US sleeps (5 AM). Laura has become much more US timezone based over the months, and work keeps me out of Laura when the US plays. Where I have gone, there are many Euros and I can RP again. My girl Lara (ystar, UK) will come with me, and yes the vulos will come with us too.

My son (yes, me!) Jaris Bernard (Jopie Klaar) will return to Laura as a Physician, he hates being where his dad lives (I play one alt, one sim). I will keep a house here in Laura, but Jaris will live in it. So I am going but I won't be gone.

Thank you for all the wonderful times and I will stay in touch with the friends I made here, there is no doubt.

Dren Bernard
Back to top Go down
Arthor
Devotee of the Quills
Arthor

Number of posts : 149
Homestone : Tancred's Landing
Role : Merchant
SL Name : Arthor Landar
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Farewell but not Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell but not Goodbye   Farewell but not Goodbye I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:53 am

Tal doc !! So, you are moving to Salernum. The chance of us meeting again there is real, I visit that city regularly. May be we can sit down together in the tavern in Salernum soon and have a good talk together with your favourite (and very rare) blackwine, of which I happen to have a full crate. I once got that from a man that has access to all resources you can imagine, he is a bit shady but deep inside he's got a good heart Wink

Be well my friend.
Back to top Go down

Farewell but not Goodbye
Page 1 of 1