City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bards of Gor performing in Laura

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sirius_K

Bards of Gor performing in Laura Empty
PostSubject: Bards of Gor performing in Laura   Bards of Gor performing in Laura I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:17 am

Tal Laurans!

I cordially invite you all, Free and slave, to the Bards of Gor performance on Wednesday the 9th of September, 2009, at 9pm SLT.

The Bards are a motley collection of poets and storytellers from various home stones, and we are all very passionate about Gorean-themed original stories and poetry. So please support your home stone and our rag-tag band of misfits, come along, bring your friends as well as some coin (rp) to throw at our entertainers!

Our line-up for the evening are:

Maeglin Velda
Trenzos Dyrssen
Dear Darling
Sage Goodfellow
Emmy Canning
Sirius Karillion (if I can make it, fingers crossed).

- depending on time constraints, we will open the floor in order for others to participate afterwards.

Hope to see you there! Any questions or enquiries: im Sirius Karillion, Emmy Canning or Lela McKeenan inworld.
Back to top Go down
Sirius_K

PostSubject: Error Alert!   Bards of Gor performing in Laura I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:50 am

*sighs...sorry Laurans...typos..

Maeglin Velde* is the fellow's name.

And the event is on the Wednesday, 2nd of September, 9pm, 2009. I'm from Australasia, and the American way of writing dates is something I'm still getting my head around.

I wish you well all!
Back to top Go down
muse
Devotee of the Quills
muse

Number of posts : 193
Homestone : wherever my Master is
Role : kajira
SL Name : Muse Rhiadra
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Bards of Gor performing in Laura   Bards of Gor performing in Laura I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:53 am

Congratulations to all on the resounding success of this event. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://muse-kajira.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bards of Gor performing in Laura   Bards of Gor performing in Laura I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bards of Gor performing in Laura
Page 1 of 1