City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a big thank you...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandrea Arabello
Apprentice Scribbler
Alexandrea Arabello

Number of posts : 29
Homestone : Laura
Role : Wandering Soothsayer
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Just a big thank you... Empty
PostSubject: Just a big thank you...   Just a big thank you... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 am

...to those who have been coming to the city lately and rping. As of recent, Laura has been receiving much more visitors with some interesting rp and antics as well. Let's not forget about the increase in slaves, some who remain with us and some who don't. But at least we are getting folks in and having a good time. For those of you we haven't seen in a while, stop by and let us know how you are doing. Don't even have to stay that long.

And if you just need a break from the rp, Gavin and some new hosts have been excellent at throwing the best ooc dances. Believe me, sometimes I need a break myself.

Keep up the good work everyone.
Back to top Go down
Emuna
Apprentice Scribbler
Emuna

Number of posts : 27
Role : Jewel of the Merchant
SL Name : Emuna Zamani
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Just a big thank you...   Just a big thank you... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:14 am

I for one feel that the word has spread regarding the infant slaver we have.
People are coming from miles around to see Siddy cuff free women that get too close.
I do have a request. Can you place him in the middle of the state slaves? If he were there, those boot huggers would leave my intended alone! Mad

Seriously, I agree with all that you said, Alex. I want to also add that our girls are amazing and the new additions to the city just add to the flavor.
Back to top Go down
http://emunazamani.wordpress.com/
Markos
Forum Admin
Markos

Number of posts : 111
Role : Administrator
SL Name : Markos Binder
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Just a big thank you...   Just a big thank you... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:51 am

How about a big thank you for the folks who stayed around, often through bleak and boring times, holding out for just this moment when things finally break and start happening again. You all know who you are. I would list names, but I would invariably forget someone, which would do them a disservice.

I thank you all.
Back to top Go down
https://cityoflaura.forumotion.net
Emuna
Apprentice Scribbler
Emuna

Number of posts : 27
Role : Jewel of the Merchant
SL Name : Emuna Zamani
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Just a big thank you...   Just a big thank you... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:24 am

I have deemed myself the Public Relations Coordinator for Markos.

What he MEANT to say was, Thank you to the old farts of Laura. T-shirts and visors will be passed out so we know who you are.
Very Happy

And yeah, if you had not hung in there, the rest of us would not have been able to find a place to call our gorean home.

Btw. When can one be called an old fart of Laura? I need a number here. Once I reach it, the name will be changed to the Wise and Distinguished of Laura.

Last edited by Emuna on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://emunazamani.wordpress.com/
Markos
Forum Admin
Markos

Number of posts : 111
Role : Administrator
SL Name : Markos Binder
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Just a big thank you...   Just a big thank you... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:34 am

I say 6 months. Seems being anywhere in SL for 6 months straight qualifies you for sainthood anyway.

I, however, will always be classed as "Wise and benevolent creator". No "old fart" for me, thanks. :p
Back to top Go down
https://cityoflaura.forumotion.net
Anya
Forum Neonate

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Just a big thank you...   Just a big thank you... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:55 pm

I'm confused... I thought he was the Lamplighter...
Back to top Go down
muse
Devotee of the Quills
muse

Number of posts : 193
Homestone : wherever my Master is
Role : kajira
SL Name : Muse Rhiadra
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Just a big thank you...   Just a big thank you... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:35 am

Thanks to Lela for her organizing of the Bard of Gor event.
Back to top Go down
http://muse-kajira.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a big thank you...   Just a big thank you... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a big thank you...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Laura :: General :: Meadowlands Chat-
Jump to: