City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Slave Learns of a Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

Number of posts : 72
SL Name : Linnet Foggarty
Registration date : 2009-01-07

A Slave Learns of a Journey Empty
PostSubject: A Slave Learns of a Journey   A Slave Learns of a Journey I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Linnet hums quietly to herself as she sweeps the front steps of his house, enjoying the warmth of the sun on her back. Hearing her Master’s voice coming around the corner, she sets the broom against the wall and kneels near the front steps ready to welcome him home. Her face lights up with an affectionate smile as she notices the way his hands and face become animated as he speaks to the men.

“What route will you take Tristan?” asked the Blacksmith.

“I don’t have it all planned just yet, I need to follow up on some information I received about my brother first. I expect to stop in Cardonicus, Port Kar, and from there follow the Vosk…” his voice becomes fuzzy and distant to her as she grows light headed. Her stomach seems to rise, stuck in her throat, hampering her breathing.

He is leaving? Linnet clenched her hands into fists, her short nails digging into her palms as she tried to slow her breathing and force her face to remain neutral and pleasant. It will be ok; she’s been through this once before. When her first owner, the Head Slaver, set out on a hunt, he sold her to the city and she did fine, she will again if her new Master sells her. She lifted her chin proudly; shoulders back, and forced her hands open to rest them on her thighs. She reminded herself that she survived the trip to this awful planet, and everything that’s happened to her since, knowing there are far worse things than being sold or a Master leaving. She resolved to remain stoic no matter what would come next.

Last edited by Linnet on Tue May 19, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

PostSubject: Re: A Slave Learns of a Journey   A Slave Learns of a Journey I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:43 pm

Tristan separated from the men and made his way towards her, nudging her thighs further apart with his boot and nodding “Better”. He crossed his arms and looked down at her, his expression so serious that she had to lower her eyes, unable to meet his gaze. Linnet’s body was practically vibrating from the effort of maintaining her position and keeping calm, not allowing any of her conflicted feelings to show as she listened to him.

“I am preparing for a journey Mine. I’ve been hearing stories of my brother and I must investigate further as I thought him dead. If need be, I’ll go as far as my home lands, but I must have answers.” She kept her eyes lowered and focused only on breathing and keeping still, she didn’t trust herself to speak. “You of all people know my loyalty to Laura, I’ve pledged not only my sword but my blood here, and feel honor bound to protect it with my life. This is why the journey will be so difficult, and the pace will be brisk, so I can find these answers and return as soon as possible”.

Linnet heard herself whimper and bit the inside of her cheek hard to stop herself, trying to concentrate on his words. “I’m going to need you to work hard, be quick, and helpful. I want no complaints. You’ll help not just by taking care of me, but by trying to find out information from other slaves. It won’t be an easy journey, and you’ll work harder than you did even as a city slave. You will help me in all ways, and be quick about it, if you delay me I’ll sell you to whatever city we happen to be in and leave you behind. Understood?”
Back to top Go down
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

PostSubject: Re: A Slave Learns of a Journey   A Slave Learns of a Journey I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:43 pm

It took her a moment to process the meaning behind those last words, then her head snapped up quickly to see his smile, so broad the corner of his eyes wrinkled slightly. Leaping up from her knees she jumped into his arms, wrapping herself around him. “I’m going with you?! Oh thank you my Master, thank you!” She planted eager kisses all over his face and neck like an excited puppy.

She felt him become unbalanced from the suddenness which which she had practically tackled him and let herself be pulled down on top of his chest as he lay back in the grass. She moved her kisses from his face and started to make her way down his body “I’ll be good. I’ll work hard. I promise. I won’t be any trouble, I won’t even eat or sleep. I'll be real good my Master” pausing between each phrase to place a lingering kiss and darting her tongue out as punctuation. Her words eventually became muffled and as her head disappeared under his tunic she stopped talking all together.

Tristan chuckled, shaking his head at this emotional woman he owned and her often impulsive reactions. Lifting one arm to place it behind his head, he let the other tangle in her hair, allowing her to show her gratitude. “Don’t wear yourself out Mine, it’s going to be a long journey. We won’t leave until after the festivities at the end of the month. The ones planned to celebrate Laura’s anniversary…” he groaned then, seemingly forgetting what he was going to say or simply deciding that further details of the journey could wait.
Back to top Go down
Alexandrea Arabello
Apprentice Scribbler
Alexandrea Arabello

Number of posts : 29
Homestone : Laura
Role : Wandering Soothsayer
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: A Slave Learns of a Journey   A Slave Learns of a Journey I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:24 pm

Veddy intresting! Can't wait to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Forum Neonate
Tristan

Number of posts : 3
Homestone : Laura
Role : Captain of Laura
SL Name : Tristan Genira

PostSubject: Re: A Slave Learns of a Journey   A Slave Learns of a Journey I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:34 pm

[12:17] Tristan Genira moved all of the crates slowly back to his home unpacking them placing his things that were prepared for the trip back in his home where each belonged, pulling all of his extra weapons hanging them back onto the wall, once he had finished he moved towards the forge of the City to speak with the blacksmith who seemed to know everything that went on normally in the city, striding along the planks of the walkways that wound in and out of the cities streets towards the center square*

[12:24] Tristan Genira arrived at the forge nodding to the blacksmith with a slight smile saying*...."Tal Sir"....*he said in his normal manner towards the man, hearing his reply in return to him..."Tal Tristan, your weapons are ready for the journey's departure".....*Tristan nodded to the man and spoke instantly holding his hand out in a stopping manner*....."they wil not be needed Sir, the Journey is cancelled and will not take place, thus I have unpacked all of my belongings, and will pay you the necessary coin for your efforts of my steel, gift the weapons to another who truly needs them for such a journey".....*lowering his hand back to his side with a nod, familiar words spoken*......"I wish you well Sir".....*the blacksmith had a strange look upon his face but waived his hand saying*..."Tristan, your coin is not needed, I shall give them to a deserving Warrior whom will come to Laura someday, I wish you well, and live with honor always"

[12:30] Tristan Genira moving away from the forge and swiftly up to the tarn roost looking out over the skies that hovered over Laura for his warbird making sure he was within range, pulling the whistle from his belt and calling the tarn, grinning slightly seeing a darkened spec in the skies approaching instantly and knew he was on the way instantly, seeing his tarn land on the roost, he smiled to the mighty winged bird and said loudly to him "tabuk.....tabuk"......"go and feed my friend, the journey has been cancelled".....*wings flapped wildly and lifted upwards to fly again off and away from the city speeding across the upper airs waft to return again soon to the whistles call; standing there in his Home Stone, eyes gaze over the City seeing all was well, all had gone awry with the information on his Brother, thus he remained home, in the City of Laura*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Slave Learns of a Journey   A Slave Learns of a Journey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Slave Learns of a Journey
Page 1 of 1