City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Agreement of the Post

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream Resistance
Forum Neonate
Dream Resistance

Number of posts : 4
Homestone : Tarna
Role : Panther
SL Name : Dream Resistance
Lamya Seferis
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Agreement of the Post Empty
PostSubject: Agreement of the Post   Agreement of the Post I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:55 am

So...um....what did Kar and Laura eventually agree to, in simple terms, for the Post? Is there anything Laura will need from Tarna that I could help with?
Back to top Go down
Markos
Forum Admin
Markos

Number of posts : 111
Homestone : Laura
Role : Administrator
SL Name : Markos Binder
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Agreement of the Post   Agreement of the Post I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:11 pm

As it stands right now, the post will be administered by Kar, but run jointly using laborers from Laura. We get equal profit, and a 10 percent trade concession on other goods from Kar.

They are allowed no more than 200 warriors there, and no more than 3 ships within a day's travel of Laura. We are responsible for river and tarn security, they get the land part.

I still don't like having them so close though, so likely the mischief isn't over, since there is still a meeting with a mysterious stranger to see to. Let me know when you want to do that. I don't know if we need anything else at the moment, we really don't have need to drop prims or anything I suppose.

I am writing up some announcements today to send to our peeps, I will send them over to you also if you would like, so you know what's up.
Back to top Go down
https://cityoflaura.forumotion.net
Dream Resistance
Forum Neonate
Dream Resistance

Number of posts : 4
Homestone : Tarna
Role : Panther
SL Name : Dream Resistance
Lamya Seferis
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Agreement of the Post   Agreement of the Post I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:08 pm

That works for me. And yeah, I'm hoping to get these ROC finished tonight so I can release tomorrow. So hopefully I can get that meeting in
Back to top Go down
Markos
Forum Admin
Markos

Number of posts : 111
Homestone : Laura
Role : Administrator
SL Name : Markos Binder
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Agreement of the Post   Agreement of the Post I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:04 pm

The one Sabi has been wearing is teh awesome, btw.
Back to top Go down
https://cityoflaura.forumotion.net
Elovar
Forum Moderator
Elovar

Number of posts : 250
Homestone : City of Laura
Role : Nobody
SL Name : Elovar Baxton
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Agreement of the Post   Agreement of the Post I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:10 pm

:::Stumbles from the Tavern having just drunk his way through the super sekret meeting of the Paga Bums of Gor, his mind now throughly numbed and hazed with the strong drinkies (hiccups) he babbles forth the following plan for Tarna::: drunken

First, all island inhabitants will be rounded up and enslaved, a portion for use as kettle and Paga slaves at the Taverns of both Port Kar and Laura, another portion as pleasure slaves to service the Red Caste of each City and the left overs found unsuitable for either service will be sold at auction, the proceeds being split between Port Kar and Laura. Shocked

Next, one end of the island will be clear cut to build the prison that will provide the laborers for the mines to be established in the islands extensive cave system and the forced labor woodcutters to feed the needs of the twin cities from the forests of the area. Mines that have run out of productive ore will then be backfilled with the garbage brought in on barges from the growing cities. albino

:::hiccups... yeppers.. that about covers it.. any qieeestions should be addressed to the nearest passed out warrior.. this assuming that you can rouse him::: jocolor
Back to top Go down
muse
Devotee of the Quills
muse

Number of posts : 193
Homestone : wherever my Master is
Role : kajira
SL Name : Muse Rhiadra
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Agreement of the Post   Agreement of the Post I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:28 pm

Well, when you come to, Master, please go and get your brother Fuzsea off the raft where his girl kate has rescued him but is just now polling into Laura. She looks near exhaustion and could use a strong man to help her get him ashore. I'm sure he'll be interested in learning of this new direction and the declared ending of the written story in the GorFor. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://muse-kajira.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agreement of the Post   Agreement of the Post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agreement of the Post
Page 1 of 1