City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome People of Tarna!

Go down 
+2
Elovar
Linnet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

Number of posts : 72
SL Name : Linnet Foggarty
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Welcome People of Tarna! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome People of Tarna!   Welcome People of Tarna! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:43 pm

cheers

WOOHOO Yay me! I get to be first to welcome the people of Tarna (Tarnians?) to the City of Laura Forums.

I was so excited when I first heard you were all thinking of attaching and I'm thrilled by the endless possibilities you bring as amazing roleplayers and fascinating characters. Your experience, knowledge and reputations have me a bit in awe but I'm already cooking up ideas for a reason to go over and visit.

Welcome to Laura and the Laura Forums.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Elovar
Forum Moderator
Elovar

Number of posts : 250
Homestone : City of Laura
Role : Nobody
SL Name : Elovar Baxton
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Welcome People of Tarna!   Welcome People of Tarna! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:17 pm

Linnet, a story line has begun and at the moment is being played out on GorFor...

Perhaps it can be picked up by Ari's paper so that the people of Laura that don't go to GoFor can keep up? I donno.. it may be bigger then he wants to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Sabina
Forum Neonate
Sabina

Number of posts : 14
Homestone : Exodar
Role : Shadow Priest
SL Name : Sabina Takakura
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Welcome People of Tarna!   Welcome People of Tarna! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:08 pm

Ohai, thanks. I was already here though.

Now ya'll can't get rid of me.
Back to top Go down
http://teahousetrends.blogspot.com/
Elgin Loring
Apprentice Scribbler
Elgin Loring

Number of posts : 28
SL Name : Elgin Loring
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Welcome People of Tarna!   Welcome People of Tarna! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:13 pm

I am really excited by the prospect, I've enjoyed Grace, Dream and Esther tremendously. They have a way of making very human and interesting characters. If you get a chance to roleplay with them, give them your A-Game!
Back to top Go down
Dream Resistance
Forum Neonate
Dream Resistance

Number of posts : 4
Homestone : Tarna
Role : Panther
SL Name : Dream Resistance
Lamya Seferis
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Heya!   Welcome People of Tarna! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:13 pm

Heya all! We're glad to be joining forces with such a cool group of people. Don't be afraid to cross the river and come visit! You're safe in the Post. And um....if you're missing something....we didn't do it. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sage
Laura High Council
Sage

Number of posts : 156
Homestone : Laura
Role : Ridiculously Haughty FW
SL Name : AcaciaSage Fairymeadow
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome People of Tarna!   Welcome People of Tarna! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:43 pm

/me looks over her inventory and frowns, scratching her head under the heavy hood as she looks over the list again, thinking she knew there were more salves and syringes than that left. Bandages seem to missing too... hm.... maybe her staff wasn't as carfeul about writing things down, she'd have to get on them for that.
Back to top Go down
http://hdmenterprises.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome People of Tarna!   Welcome People of Tarna! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome People of Tarna!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Laura :: General :: Tarna-
Jump to: