City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

High Council Chambers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elovar
Forum Moderator
Elovar

Number of posts : 250
Homestone : City of Laura
Role : Nobody
SL Name : Elovar Baxton
Registration date : 2008-07-29

High Council Chambers Empty
PostSubject: High Council Chambers   High Council Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:58 am

Got a question for the High Council? scratch

Can't make the City meetings but still want a voice in matters important to you? Idea

Seen or know something that you think High Council should be aware of? Shocked

Are you really unhappy with something and don't know where to turn? Sad

Need a place to reference back to for past decisions, policy and or procedures? study

Here it be but, .....this is only going to work if *YOU* participate. This is your City of Laura, your High Council and your chance to help make it a better place; if we all help with our minds, we all win cheers
Back to top Go down
Dren Bernard
Apprentice Scribbler
Dren Bernard

Number of posts : 38
Homestone : Laura
Role : Head Physician
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: High Council Chambers   High Council Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:08 am

What a great idea Elovar....

I don't know if this is the right spot to mention it but it seems that the voting system for the election of the citizen representative was reset. Shocked I voted yesterday but my vote was lost (my preferred candidate was back to zero) and I could vote again today, which I couldn't do yesterday (yes I tried Very Happy ). So if you have already voted and you can't vote again: all is well, if however you can vote again, yours was lost but now won't be!

I am sure this post is as clear as the foggy night on the banks of the Laurius that followed the storm that wrecked Captian Redtail's ship! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
muse
Devotee of the Quills
muse

Number of posts : 193
Homestone : wherever my Master is
Role : kajira
SL Name : Muse Rhiadra
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: High Council Chambers   High Council Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:39 pm

I cast my ballot!!!
Back to top Go down
http://muse-kajira.blogspot.com
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

Number of posts : 72
SL Name : Linnet Foggarty
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: High Council Chambers   High Council Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:12 pm

There was a mix up and first one box was put down, some voted including me, then a second was put down, so the first was removed.

I didn't have any problem voting on the second one though Dren, I'm not sure if any others did. We just have to remind people if they did vote on the first one, they do need to vote again, I don't think there were many before the problems was found and resolved.

Good luck to all those that put their names forward, I admit it was a very very very difficult decision for me.
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Refined Wordsmith
Aisha

Number of posts : 78
Homestone : Laura
Role : Free woman
SL Name : Aisha Paule
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: High Council Chambers   High Council Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:16 am

Congratulations Elovar with your position. It is good to know that there will be someone that is supported by so many and has the energy and wish to do this.

I wish you lots of succes, patience, wisdom and joy ... with this job. I don't think it will always be the most easy one, but I do feel that when you do it right and with the best atitude it can be very rewarding.

I know your amazing and wish you all the best with this new adventure !!

queen Aisha / aka flower Raven
Back to top Go down
muse
Devotee of the Quills
muse

Number of posts : 193
Homestone : wherever my Master is
Role : kajira
SL Name : Muse Rhiadra
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: High Council Chambers   High Council Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:21 am

I think the amazing thing is that FOUR great people signed up to be considered for a position with little glory, a lot of headaches, but with great importance to assuring a positive future for Laura. All of the candidates deserve congratulations and thanks for offering their time and talents to Laura.
Back to top Go down
http://muse-kajira.blogspot.com
Elovar
Forum Moderator
Elovar

Number of posts : 250
Homestone : City of Laura
Role : Nobody
SL Name : Elovar Baxton
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: High Council Chambers   High Council Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:59 am

/me agrees totally cheers

Now on with the business of this topic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Council Chambers   High Council Chambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High Council Chambers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Laura :: General :: News, Notices, Updates-
Jump to: