City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Need Your Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

Number of posts : 72
SL Name : Linnet Foggarty
Registration date : 2009-01-07

I Need Your Help Empty
PostSubject: I Need Your Help   I Need Your Help I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:12 pm

Sometimes we all need help with something. Feel free to use this topic to ask for help when or if you need it, many are willing to help, but often we don't know you need it.

I'll go first. I really need help because I'm staying up WAY too late lately, ok more than lately, unless lately counts as months, then I suppose you could say lately, and when I don't get enough sleep it makes me ramble see? Not to mention sometimes a teeny tiny smidge grumpy.

Usually around 11 things seem to be slowing down, I tell myself I should log off, I'll just do this one more thing, or wait just half an hour and see if anything interesting happens. Then somehow it's 3 am. I have no idea how that happens, but it happens far to often.

So, if you see me logged in and it's after midnight SL time, send me to bed. I didn't say take me to bed for all you sneaky word twisters out there, but please give me a nudge that says "Bed Time" or something. Weekends don't count of course, I can stay up real late those nights, or holidays, or full moons, or every third Tuesday, or....

You see why I need help?
Back to top Go down
gavinK
Laura High Council
gavinK

Number of posts : 190
Homestone : Laura and the Meadowlands
Role : Proud Red Caste Captain
SL Name : Gavin Kleinfeld
Registration date : 2008-07-28

I Need Your Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Help   I Need Your Help I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:50 pm

You got it. Done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

Number of posts : 72
SL Name : Linnet Foggarty
Registration date : 2009-01-07

I Need Your Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Help   I Need Your Help I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:50 am

Um... Hey Guys?
Fail
Sleep

/me picks up her blanket, throws it over her shoulder, turns and walks down the hall as she goes in search of the bed she hasn't seen in days.
Back to top Go down
Markos
Forum Admin
Markos

Number of posts : 111
Homestone : Laura
Role : Administrator
SL Name : Markos Binder
Registration date : 2008-07-17

I Need Your Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Help   I Need Your Help I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:03 pm

Hey, not "fail", I told you to go to bed at about 11:20 SL time. :p
Back to top Go down
https://cityoflaura.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

I Need Your Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Your Help   I Need Your Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need Your Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Laura :: General :: Meadowlands Chat-
Jump to: