City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updates to Laura Website and Calendar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

Number of posts : 72
SL Name : Linnet Foggarty
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Updates to Laura Website and Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Updates to Laura Website and Calendar   Updates to Laura Website and Calendar I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:26 pm

As part of the ongoing effort to increase the flow of communication, please be aware that the City Of Laura and Meadowlands Sim Website

http://cityoflaura.multiply.com/

has been updated and we will be trying to post more regular (weekly?) updates so you might want to check back often.

Also the IC and OOC events calendar has been updated

http://cityoflaura.multiply.com/calendar

If you have events planned please contact me (or a member of council who can then contact me) to have them added to the calendar to avoid any scheduling conflicts and better communicate with all citizens.

Thanks

Last edited by Linnet on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elovar
Forum Moderator
Elovar

Number of posts : 250
Homestone : City of Laura
Role : Nobody
SL Name : Elovar Baxton
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Updates to Laura Website and Calendar   Updates to Laura Website and Calendar I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:09 am

Good to see those features being put to use and of course, someone taking the time and making the effort to keep them up to date cheers

Last edited by Elovar on Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

PostSubject: Re: Updates to Laura Website and Calendar   Updates to Laura Website and Calendar I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:23 pm

It's my pleasure to do it.
I burn to serve you know Razz
Back to top Go down
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

PostSubject: Re: Updates to Laura Website and Calendar   Updates to Laura Website and Calendar I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:22 pm

Just a note, the calender has been updated again.
If you have any other events you'd like to see put on the calendar please let me know.

Also if anyone has any notices they'd like on the website, I'd be happy to put them on for you if you send me the text. Updates from the Green Caste? What's new from the Red?
Back to top Go down
muse
Devotee of the Quills
muse

Number of posts : 193
Homestone : wherever my Master is
Role : kajira
SL Name : Muse Rhiadra
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Updates to Laura Website and Calendar   Updates to Laura Website and Calendar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:58 am

sighs.... why must everything be at 6 pm? That is primetime family time at my home and only a happy coincidence would allow me to be online at that time.
Back to top Go down
http://muse-kajira.blogspot.com
Arthor
Devotee of the Quills
Arthor

Number of posts : 149
Homestone : Tancred's Landing
Role : Merchant
SL Name : Arthor Landar
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Updates to Laura Website and Calendar   Updates to Laura Website and Calendar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:07 am

Sighs too.. 06:00PM is 03:00AM in a big part of Western Europe, and I usually am unconscious then. Only when I was in the army years ago I sometimes had to be awake at a time like that, but in 'normal' life I hardly never have been awake at that time of night Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

PostSubject: Re: Updates to Laura Website and Calendar   Updates to Laura Website and Calendar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:56 pm

Arthor wrote:
Sighs too.. 06:00PM is 03:00AM in a big part of Western Europe, and I usually am unconscious then. Only when I was in the army years ago I sometimes had to be awake at a time like that, but in 'normal' life I hardly never have been awake at that time of night Embarassed

This is an excellent point, one I hear from Euro's not just in Laura, but other places in SL Gor too. My suggestion maybe would be... how about a Euro event in Laura? There are bored lonely Euro's all over SL from what I hear. Anyone who would like to step up to organize something I'll be glad to post it and help advertise or plan if needed, I just won't be able to attend LOL.

I'm serious, I think it's a great idea, to think of something for the Euro's.
Back to top Go down
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

PostSubject: Re: Updates to Laura Website and Calendar   Updates to Laura Website and Calendar I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:33 am

Well for now I guess we'll focus on the Carnival and hope to get these "silk saturdays" or some other regular Saturday event organized, advertised, and in place for March 21. As always, if you have ideas or suggestions for events, please contact me or a member of council, we'd love ideas and volunteers.

EDIT - Never mind - We're going to go ahead tonight anyway and see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
muse
Devotee of the Quills
muse

Number of posts : 193
Homestone : wherever my Master is
Role : kajira
SL Name : Muse Rhiadra
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Updates to Laura Website and Calendar   Updates to Laura Website and Calendar I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:45 pm

In my other SL life, I organize concerts and find that noon on Saturday or Sundays works well for Europe and North America.

I am in Eastern time and I am usually on about the same time as the Euros as I am more likely to be on in the hours of about 5 am SLT to 4 pm SLT (the daytime hours) than the evening hours.
Back to top Go down
http://muse-kajira.blogspot.com
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

PostSubject: Re: Updates to Laura Website and Calendar   Updates to Laura Website and Calendar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:16 pm

Just another reminder if anyone has anything they would like put on the website just let me know.

Events for the calendar IC or OOC.

I would be really fun though to have some "articles" or updates. What's new from the Library? Notices from the Green? Anything IC or OOC, the website if for everyone so I'd love to post your notices for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates to Laura Website and Calendar   Updates to Laura Website and Calendar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates to Laura Website and Calendar
Page 1 of 1