City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WANTED! Volunteers to be Auctioned Off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

Number of posts : 72
SL Name : Linnet Foggarty
Registration date : 2009-01-07

WANTED!   Volunteers to be Auctioned Off Empty
PostSubject: WANTED! Volunteers to be Auctioned Off   WANTED!   Volunteers to be Auctioned Off I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:43 pm

In case you didn't receive the notice I wanted to let you know that we are planning an OOC event to auction off the citizens and slaves of Laura. The highest bidder will then "own" their prize for the weekend of Feb 21/22.

If you are willing to be auctioned off please contact Linnet Foggarty and provide a picture of yourself and a notecard with a little information including your limits no later than Feb 13. These will be provided to potential bidders.

For all non Laurans who read these boards, start saving your pennies, or even pool your resources, here is your chance to own your very own Lauran for a weekend. If you have any special request of someone you'd like to own let me know and I'll see if I can convince them to put their name in Twisted Evil

All proceeds will be going to fund future events in and for Laura. I also think this should be a lot of fun so for those being auctionned and the bidders.

More details and rules regarding the auction itself will be coming in the days ahead.
Back to top Go down
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

PostSubject: Re: WANTED! Volunteers to be Auctioned Off   WANTED!   Volunteers to be Auctioned Off I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:29 am

A few small edits, sorry I'm learning as I go here Embarassed

Correction is that 50% of the winning bid will go to the auctionee and the other 50% will go to the Meadowlands sim for the purpose of future prize and event purposes and will not be used for tier.

Also if there are some non Lauran citizens that would be interested in being auctioned off in support of Laura, please contact Linnet Foggarty.

I finally added a picture to make up for my mistake on this post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

PostSubject: Re: WANTED! Volunteers to be Auctioned Off   WANTED!   Volunteers to be Auctioned Off I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:28 pm

Thank you to all the citizens and friends of Laura who have entered their name to be auctionned off. We still have a few empty auction boxes left if there is anyone else still thinking about putting their name in please go to the Laura Market (in the center area) find an empty box, pay 1L and follow the instructions to add your notecard and picture. If you have any problems you can get in touch with me in world and I'll come up and give you a hand.

Ideally we'd like to have all boxes set up by the end of Friday Feb 13th so we can start our "Advertising Campaign" on Saturday which will give us a full week before the auction closes to pimp you... I mean attract bidders.

Those auction boxes that are already set up are open for bidding.
Back to top Go down
Elgin Loring
Apprentice Scribbler
Elgin Loring

Number of posts : 28
SL Name : Elgin Loring
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: WANTED! Volunteers to be Auctioned Off   WANTED!   Volunteers to be Auctioned Off I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Aww I am sorry Linnet, just like I promised I went to sign up in the 11th hour, but all the boards were taken!

/me sneaks away, off the hook!
Back to top Go down
Sage
Laura High Council
Sage

Number of posts : 156
Homestone : Laura
Role : Ridiculously Haughty FW
SL Name : AcaciaSage Fairymeadow
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: WANTED! Volunteers to be Auctioned Off   WANTED!   Volunteers to be Auctioned Off I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:19 pm

I heard Linnet added a few more boards since there were some wanting in that didn't have a board to sign up on.....
<wicked grin>
Back to top Go down
http://hdmenterprises.com
Elgin Loring
Apprentice Scribbler
Elgin Loring

Number of posts : 28
SL Name : Elgin Loring
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: WANTED! Volunteers to be Auctioned Off   WANTED!   Volunteers to be Auctioned Off I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:37 am

Ok. Come and purchase the manmeat known as Elgin Loring.

I got a feeling Sage put Linnet up to it. I'll find out which of them gets my "thanks".
Back to top Go down
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

PostSubject: Re: WANTED! Volunteers to be Auctioned Off   WANTED!   Volunteers to be Auctioned Off I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:41 pm

Even if I was put up to it, I can accept no responsibility or blame whatsoever. I'm just a slave, I must do as I'm told or face the consequences and some of those free women are down right scary. Wink

I'm kinda nervous about this auction LOL never been bought/sold before but I'm looking forward to the adventure. At the moment the same person currently holds the high bid on both me and my Master, so that should be interesting if we're sold together.

Actually, I'm just posting as an excuse to use this smilie because it reminds me of Auric.

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTED! Volunteers to be Auctioned Off   WANTED!   Volunteers to be Auctioned Off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WANTED! Volunteers to be Auctioned Off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Laura :: General :: News, Notices, Updates-
Jump to: