City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Platinum (Lori) left on her own...

Go down 
+7
Platinum
Dren Bernard
Aria
Ice Bradley
Lady Jane
Linnet
Arthor
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthor
Devotee of the Quills
Arthor

Number of posts : 149
Homestone : Tancred's Landing
Role : Merchant
SL Name : Arthor Landar
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... Empty
PostSubject: Platinum (Lori) left on her own...   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:30 pm

After some talks with Platinum, the moment has come that we cannot get in touch with her anymore.

Tomorrow (jan 30) at 10:30 her Gas, Water and Electricity will be cut off. She is alone, without finances, work, car...
No one will help her, not the city (no reaction on my Email), not the churches, not her mum...

Mark now is dead for 9 days and still she has not heard anything from his family. She has no phone number of Mark's ranch, nor from one of his relatives. I carefully asked if this all could be a sick joke, set up by her ex... and she told me more people had said it might be a hoax. Well, if that is a fact... her ex surely has a twisted mind.

Platinum (Lori) is really breaking up now... if anyone can make that city council of Woodbine, Iowa do something, then please let them council guys get of their asses and move !

Help our cranky city slaver come back to Laura!

Last edited by Arthor on Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

Number of posts : 72
SL Name : Linnet Foggarty
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Platinum (Lori) left on her own...   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:54 pm

I hate to believe the worst, but yes something has seemed off in this situation. Whether the entire thing was a cruel hoax played on her, or it's just his family now withholding information and refusing contact with her regarding the funeral and future of his estate, something seems off.

In any case, the more critical issue is that effective tomorrow she has no water, heat, phone, or power in her home, she isn't certain how much longer she can even remain there, and it appears she has no options at the moment. There isn't much I can think to do from where I am, but if anyone has ideas please let me know how I can help.

For now my only suggestion is that she try to use the public library's internet so we can at least keep in touch with her situation. She won't have second life, but hopefully we can contact via email until something more permanent can be arranged.

Plat, please keep us posted as to your situation, sending hugs and strength.

Last edited by Linnet on Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Jane
Forum Neonate
Lady Jane

Number of posts : 9
Homestone : Laura
Role : Apprentice Scribe
SL Name : JamesI Ecksol
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Platinum (Lori) left on her own...   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:24 am

Are you serious, Arthor? I had no idea the situation was so terrible! If I got that right, Plat is all alone now, not a family (or political family) to take care of her, no rl friends to support her and help her in this awful situation, not a home, electricity, water, blablabla cut, no job? Well, if that is true, we better stop saying in forums how concerned we are and how sorry we feel and actually do something about it because there is someone that will be living in the bloody streets if we don't help it.

I have been lied before in rl and sl about deaths, illnesses, brain operations and who knows what more crap I don't even want to mention, and disgusting people have stolen my money, my time and what is worse, have caused me a lot of pain and have hurt my feelings badly. Now some people suggest all this affair could be a joke or an invention from someone. Well if that is true, shame on who is doing it, and let's stop the bullshit right now because it is a loss of respect to everyone, to the people who has real problems or illnesses and really fight everyday to get over it and live.

Having said that, I want to make clear I believe in Plat's word, and having read Arthor's post I am horrified. If we call ourselves Plat's friends, this is the time to show it, forget about rp and Gor and sl and help a real life woman who is in serious shit. I doubt any of us is a millionaire, I personally struggle every bloody month to be able to pay my bills, but if we have to collect money to help her out, I will contribute with everything I can.

Let's, please, talk about it and decide what needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

Number of posts : 72
SL Name : Linnet Foggarty
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Platinum (Lori) left on her own...   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:31 am

PLAT SENT ME THIS AND ASKED ME TO POST HERE ON HER BEHALF.

really wish i knew what to say....i sit here and bawl my eyes out daily from stress, the unknown and it seems the unknown just gets worse and worse....I'm a severely private person but i guess now is the time to truly bare my soul about what's happened, and what's going on...this is about as real as i can get with everyone right now...and to even let so many know how bad my real life is, honestly devistates me, for the simple fact that i play a woman in here who's strong, together, a good head on her shoulders, knows what she wants, rp's like no other at times, but i have to admit i'm nowhere near the class of rp'er that so many of you are....

But it's true...i have serious doubts now that Mark died...this is the sequence of events regarding this whole situation with Mark...and the more i think about it, the more it turns my stomach....

As most of you know, Mark asked me to marry him back in December...which all of you know i said "yes" to him right away...in the weeks that followed, my real life husband came home to woodbine for 3 days...which caused me massive emotional stress...during that time, the real life godforsaken a$$hole that he is, stopped the payments on the house, stopped the bills, stopped everything, and he's also the same man who kidnapped my kids in July '08....which i'm still to this day fighting to get help with..but that's a whole other post by itself....

When Mark found out D was home, he was scared for me, because i told him D lunged at me and i thought he was going to hit me...which honestly i wouldn't put past my husband if you knew him...i ran from the house, got my mother and all hell broke lose, causing even more stress...

D packed up literally everything belonging to him and my boys and left....left me penniless, without a car, without food and really was nothing new for him since he didn't do anything to support me after he stole my kids....what he left me, were my matresses, my sofa, and got me evicted out of the house we were paying for....i am still in this house by the way, i'm just waiting for the cops to eventually show up and bounce me out of here for trespassing one of these days...

When Mark found all this out, he told me he was coming to get me, and the week he was orginally scheduled to show up, he wound up getting 350 rescue horses in at his ranch...

The following week he did leave with his brother N to come get me...the week of the 12th....

The night of the 14th, Mark had slid off the road and damaged the truck and trailer they were bringing with them....Mark had spend the night in the e.r.

The morning of the 16th, N logged into his own sl account and told me they were both fine and waiting for the truck and trailer to get fixed

I didn't hear from Mark again until the last conversation i had with him on the morning of the 20th, the same morning my phone and dsl were disconnected....Mark told me that morning he was renting a van and coming to get me that day....N had gone back to texas because his son was sick and 5 horses were lost at the ranch, and Mark would be coming alone....a record of that conversation i have if anyone wants to read it.

Mark still had not shown up the morning of the 21st so hoping a shaky wifi signal would work i logged into a message from his cousin to call her at 5 am....at the same time the man courting her now in sl gor would not tell me what was going on...only to call Mychelle....I logged out, ran over to my mother's 6 blocks away and called.....Mark's rl Uncle is the one that told me over the phone that Mark was killed in a car accident.....

Obviously by later in the day all of sl knew what had happened to Mark. So still in shock his family and i start planning the memorial over the next few days...also later on in the day of the 21st, Mychelle his cousin drops a bomb shell on me that Mark has left his ranch to me and my 3 boys...She told me that N's wife L had told her this over the phone and wanted to speak to me personally, not via phone or internet but face to face.

The morning of the 23rd a trucker friend (also in sl) of mine received the word from me about Mark....i have record of that conversation too....He just so happened to be in (where Mark is from) and looked up what he could and found nothing about Mark....the same day a second person, who i won't name, came to me in im's asking me if this was true, verified with me Mark's name and couldn't find anything either, warning me that this could very well be a very elaborate hoax

Obviously by now it's the 24th and i slammed everyone with notices of Mark's sl service, which occured and some of you were there for.

The next day and up until the 29th, i asked Mychelle and her dad daily for word from N, L, or his mother...having given her my mother's phone number to contact me at and the address of my house where i am now. I still have yet to hear anything from Mark's family....I have asked repeatedly for N's number, Mark's mom's number and all Mychelle will tell me is she won't give them out without their permission...I find this hard to believe since i'm told over and over that i'm part of the family.

I finally completely lost it with Mychelle on the night of the 29th, cleared out the wagon i had shared with Mark at Gold Bosk and told her i will not return until i hear from N, L or Mark's mom....i have record of that conversation too

I still sit here, with nothing to go on....I don't have N's number, Mark's mother's number, the number of Mark's lawyer, the name of the ranch, the addres, the number to call there. I am literally sick over all of this and i really really don't know what to do anymore...I'm completely lost and broken at the moment from stress, worry and now my gut tells me there is something seriously wrong with this entire situation with Mark. I cannot fathom taking this long to do an autopsy in Oklahoma, so i've been told it's a state law for them involving car accidents. I honestly have no answers to anything and his family will not tell me anything.

There is more than just one person coming to me daily telling me that there is nothing anyone can find on Mark, his death or anything involving him.

All i can come up with are scenarios to what might have happened...and none of them good...

scenario 1....Mark did get killed in that accident and his family wants nothing to do with me, which i can't understand why if Mark's final wishes are to be looked after.
scenario 2...Mark survived that accident and is in a hospital somewhere still alive....either his family won't tell me or they won't let him contact me
scenario 3...there's more to the accident that what i'm being told and the autopsy is really taking this long, but that for me is so far out in left field it's out of the ball park so to speak

I'm at a loss right now, i really do not know what i can do now, i don't know what to think anymore...I'm as close to cracking for good over Mark, my situation with my house, my bills, my kids, all of it...I struggle everyday to maintain my sanity and it's getting harder and harder by the moment....I wish i could be the strong Plat i play in here but I've been damaged badly and not sure how long it will take me to recover, if i recover at all.

It really does bring tears to my eyes that so many of you care about me, i truly don't know what i would do without all of you, and i mean it from the depths of my heart, ALL of you are real friends to me, real people....I wake up daily forcing myself to go on because my friends, all of you, count on me in some sort of way, right now, that's all i have to keep me going honestly...i know it must sound lame to a lot of you but it's true....All of you help me to maintain my sanity more than you could ever realize.

Love you all so much, Lori (Plat)

p.s....yes Arthor, i am cranky slaver, and probably will be for some time to come Razz (needed to add a funny, cause i cry too much as it is)

and an added sidetrack to all of this....i've recently found out that a friend of mine who was yearkeeper to Gold Bosk, was banned, ejected and all her stuff return because I said i would not return until I spoke to N, L or Mark's mom....tell me how fair that is to do to someone...

friends, lori

Last edited by Linnet on Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice Bradley
Apprentice Scribbler

Number of posts : 27
SL Name : Ice Bradley
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Platinum (Lori) left on her own...   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:43 am

As much as im gonna sound like a cynic, i would call the police in the area he lived in and ask them if there was a leathal accident that day at all.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Devotee of the Quills
Aria

Number of posts : 128
Homestone : Simple, wild, lovely Laura
Role : Stealth Physician
SL Name : Aria Eldridge
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Platinum (Lori) left on her own...   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:21 pm

Lori,

I can vouch that an autopsy does not take this long. Even under circumstances requiring a full work-up (my family experienced this last spring) the death was on a Monday, autopsy scheduled for Tuesday or Wednesday (it's a blur), and we had the funeral by Saturday. This was for a minor child's death under suspicious circumstances and included a hold while the police conducted their investigation.

The same situation involving an adult four months later also had the funeral held in a week's time.

What a horrible thing, if this is a hoax...

I have a number of suggestions on how to verify Mark's situation but honestly I think the priority is ensuring your basic needs are covered for the immediate future. Can you stay at your mom's house for a while until you get back on your feet? Any local friends?
Back to top Go down
Arthor
Devotee of the Quills
Arthor

PostSubject: Re: Platinum (Lori) left on her own...   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:01 am

I contacted Mark's RL uncle, the Ubar of Golden Bosk Camp and he was not amused hearing that people thought it could be a hoax. No one of his family had anything to do with D (Lori's ex-husband), so how could D ever have pulled a trick like that ? Besides that the family seems to have some money problems (who hasn't now??), so Mark's uncle told me.

I then wrote him again and told him about Lori's current situation, so far I did not hear from him again.
And the fact remains that no one of Mark's relatives has tried to contact Lori for her presence at the funeral,
and not to forget, where and when the funeral would take place...
Back to top Go down
Dren Bernard
Apprentice Scribbler
Dren Bernard

Number of posts : 38
Role : Head Physician
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Platinum (Lori) left on her own...   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:51 pm

I am glad you took some action Arthor, good on you.
I am lost knowing how to help finding clarity and resolve.
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Forum Neonate
Platinum

Number of posts : 10
Role : Slaver of Laura, LokiStardust Heartsdale's Companion
SL Name : PlatinumPanther Signals-Heartsdale
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Platinum (Lori) left on her own...   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:57 pm

no i can't stay at my mom Aria, she was here today and pretty much let it be known she has very low opinion of Mark's family...the worst being "well he's probably moved on to another account, that's what players like those people do, they feed on the weak and vulnerable and don't care who they hurt"..then i sat down and ran down the entire sequence of events to her and she has even more not nice things to say, including telling her that his own cousin is the one that told me Mark had put me in his will...she didn't buy that either, her comment was "well a lawyer would have already been in contact with you"...so when i get settled again, i have probate courts to call to find out information and the state medical examiner's office in oklahoma

my mom and i already have enough issues between us and she really doesn't care to help me at all, if you knew her you'd understand what i mean....in my opinion, her and i under the same roof would be just adding more stress to what i already have to deal with

i do have somewhere i can stay in kansas city for the next couple of days, then wednesday i may have a permanent place to go, i'm just waiting on my ride to get here tonight

wish me luck

Platinum Heartsdale
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kajirapanther

PostSubject: Bonehead alert   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:56 am

Some idiot by the name of "Mychelle Jewell" IMing me proclaiming malice and the have me oh-so-quaking in my boots that they will sick a lawyer on me.

I say bring the attorney trash on.

All that is said here is TRUE. In fact, it sounds to me like a wicked, disgraceful hoax perpetrated by disgraceful, honor-less, childish cretins. Why do I form;ly as a rock believe this?

Because of the bullshit loops and hoops those who are supposedly 'in the know' refuse to substantiate any of what is said to supposedly be truth. NONE of it is substantiated.

That which is so easy to substantiate.

The fact of the matter is a death in the United States is a matter of PUBLIC RECORD. Public records are indexed and made available on-line to the public at large by LAW.

And yet, the only instance of anyone who goes by the name that I was told is Mark's real name points to a person of the same name in texas, whose household includes one other person with a female christen name and same surname.

Sounds *very* suspicious to me.

And to string along a vulnerable person to the point that it wreaks havoc to their real lives is disgraceful to the highest degree and beneath any description of humanity in the respectable sense.

I am fully willing to recant all that I have said here if "Mychelle Jewell" will simply substantiate how all that is said in this thread as being false.

So, "Mychelle Jewell" - send your lawyer. That's a good thing/ because when you send a lawyer, then by law there is a phase called "Discovery" - where all facts, by law, must be presented to both sides of litigation.

This thread stays and it remains unlocked for additional comments.

Ari Blackthorne.
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Forum Neonate
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Platinum (Lori) left on her own...   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:09 pm

Thank you Ari.....(this is exactly why i call you Bossman of Laura) Smile

and yes mychelle threatened a slander suit against me for my mother's opinion...and yes it is my mother's opinion....my mom is not the nicest person on the block with her opinion at all about anything...how do i know this? i've dealt with her for 37 years....

in my heart of hearts, all i want is answer to a lot of questions...to fight for what mark would want, what his wishes are...i love mark with all my heart and i always will regardless of what mychelle thinks and frankly told her i didn't care about her opinion of me anymore

i want the wedding, i want the kids we talked about i want the ranchers ball he wanted to take me to, i want to tell the little filly he saved how lucky she is to be alive because of mark, i want to carve our names in a tree, i want the horseback riding with him....all of this, a whole future of dreams i can't have

right now as everyone knows my live is in turmoil....the worst it's ever been...and just to have answers and closure is all i want....mark is and always will be the love of my life...he's wanted me rl since he met me in secondlife...and in my soul i regret not having said yes a lot sooner to him

i make no secrets of my life, my life is what it is, constant emotional chaos and right now i just need one part of finding closure...no matter what that one part of it would be...and daily, hour after hour it does not happen for me

and if it couldn't get any worse a "sheera1 yifu" straight up blamed me for mark's death and called me a killer, which was turned over to O and he in turn handed a copy of the conversation to Markos

Ok Mychelle, go start b*tching that i mentioned her here too....more than likely i'll get another im ranting from sheera herself

bring it on....i've got damn good people who really do care about me and watch my back for me....there is no better group of people than the people of Laura...these people here are my backbone and my support...and god love and protect everyone one of them as they do for me

i would gladly trade lives with anyone at this point and put them in my shoes for a week...then ask them how close to the verge of cracking could one person be...

Platinum Heartsdale
Back to top Go down
Severus Koskinen
Apprentice Scribbler
Severus Koskinen

Number of posts : 44
Role : between jobs
SL Name : Severus Koskinen
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Platinum (Lori) left on her own...   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:50 am

Quote :
The fact of the matter is a death in the United States is a matter of PUBLIC RECORD. Public records are indexed and made available on-line to the public at large by LAW.

I agree on this point, there would be some notice of Marks death, You should call up the local police in that state and ask them to check their records of a car accident and give them all the information you have.

They are there to provide a public service and you should take advantage of that and get some real answers.
Also a lawyer would have informed you of a will, It is their job to track you down and make contact with anything pertaining to someones last wishes.
If there is anything I can do you know I am here.
You are in my thoughts.

SK.
Back to top Go down
muse
Devotee of the Quills
muse

Number of posts : 193
Homestone : wherever my Master is
Role : kajira
SL Name : Muse Rhiadra
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Platinum (Lori) left on her own...   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:35 pm

To this outside observor, this story does begin to sound like a heartless hoax.

However, having just served as Executor of my mother's Will, I know that contacting people about their inheritences and getting money out to them took months.

A year later and the Will is still not entirely wrapped up.
Back to top Go down
http://muse-kajira.blogspot.com
Arthor
Devotee of the Quills
Arthor

PostSubject: Re: Platinum (Lori) left on her own...   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:11 am

I have received an IM from someone claiming to be the lawyer of Sheera, another woman that seemed to have fallen for Mark. After some initial verbal hostilities between that lawyer and me we came to some kind of understanding each other and guess what :

This lawyer (I doubt if it's a real one) told me Mark is a player and has mislead several women. Platinum and Sheera have been talking together on the subject (as Platinum showed me) and now even Platinum believes 'her' Mark is not real. I had a long talk with our Plat in the square after talking with that 'lawyer'.

In my opinion 'Mark' is one or two real persons playing with several avatars, performing cruel jokes on vulnerable women while having a big laugh over them. It's really disgusting Sad

Oh, just to let you all know "Mark was logged on at February 2, 2009". If he is dead, then who logged in as him and knows his password ??
Back to top Go down
gavinK
Laura High Council
gavinK

Number of posts : 190
Homestone : Laura and the Meadowlands
Role : Proud Red Caste Captain
SL Name : Gavin Kleinfeld
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Platinum (Lori) left on her own...   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:11 pm

People suck.
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Forum Neonate
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Platinum (Lori) left on her own...   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:01 am

nods and agrees with Gavin

all i can say after almost 3 weeks is I have no choice but to believe this is all nothing more than a hoax....no one can find anything supporting a car accident

i am broken, devastated and not likely will be the same after all this

the harassment i get does not stop either...i'm harassed in yahoo via status messages and now via profiles as well...none of which i deserve at all...i've been called a killer via sl im's and also been blamed for this phantom accident...*shrugs*.....

if the proof had been shown to me in black and white with only 3 documents to show me i would change my mind

i've built a 20 mile wall around me no one will get through

i'm back home in Laura to roleplay as best i can when needed but beyond that there's nothing of me left to give anyone

Love you all
Plat
Back to top Go down
Arthor
Devotee of the Quills
Arthor

PostSubject: Re: Platinum (Lori) left on her own...   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:31 pm

People still harrassing you after what happened Platinum? Well, after what they 'cooked' for you, for some of them we could consider sending a complaint to Linden lab and to have their accounts blocked or removed. Not that it will help much, I believe.. because creating a new avatar is easy and they can start all over again.

It's probably wise to ignore all they say by never giving them an answer.
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Forum Neonate
Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Platinum (Lori) left on her own...   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:56 pm

Not worth it Arthor...they'll never stop, i know how they operate, know them long enough, have plenty of logs to show what at least one of them does

just proves my beliefs even more and that i'm the better person all the way around...

i've done nothing wrong, said nothing wrong, i'm not the one calling names....

so yes, they'll harass all they like as far as i'm concerned...and the more it happens it proves i'm the better adult in all of this

i don't need alts to hide though i know one of them has at least 5...i've been "Plat" for 3 years this coming august....NO ONE will run me out of my account...too used to being her and will continue to be...

Plat
Back to top Go down
muse
Devotee of the Quills
muse

Number of posts : 193
Homestone : wherever my Master is
Role : kajira
SL Name : Muse Rhiadra
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Platinum (Lori) left on her own...   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:00 pm

I am so sorry that this has happened to anyone in our "family".

I know how intense relationships are through the bond I feel with my own Master. It is difficult to explain to the outside world. I have had but a tiny dose of having my head messed with and being harassed in other forums and places as a result of relationships here. It was very early in my experience of Gor and it just about drove me over the edge.

I can't imagine anyone playing such a cruel stunt on anyone and perhaps only those of us here can appreciate the cruelty and betrayal of trust.
Back to top Go down
http://muse-kajira.blogspot.com
Jessy Mumfuzz
Apprentice Scribbler
Jessy Mumfuzz

Number of posts : 34
Role : Chief Scribe and High Council
SL Name : Jessy

PostSubject: Re: Platinum (Lori) left on her own...   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:11 am

Plat....You have done nothing wrong, people play on others to get their kicks. You have to keep your chin high and dont let the bastrads get you down! Sometimes I hate SL from the horror stories I hear, there are alot of sick puppies out there ((meanin people...English slang))
As for this wall your buildin up around you....we all need one..like it says in my profile..........Its not if you can put up with the wall I have built around myself, its if you have the patiance to take the wall down brick by brick.....I should add after that...If not please do not apply.
Ohh I have so many great little sayin to make you nod and say ''YES thats so right''.
Heres one to make you smile,
Being alone isnt so bad when you look at the alternative ...Being with a man while he leaves the loo seat up, picks his noses, snores and takes control of the remote!

I dont mean to make light of the situation, but if you dont keep smiling and movin forward what have we got?

Jess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Platinum (Lori) left on her own...   Platinum (Lori)  left on her own... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Platinum (Lori) left on her own...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Laura :: General :: News, Notices, Updates-
Jump to: