City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We All Need to Laugh Sometimes

Go down 
+9
Markos
Aria
Ice Bradley
Elovar
Dren Bernard
Aisha
Severus Koskinen
muse
Linnet
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

Number of posts : 72
SL Name : Linnet Foggarty
Registration date : 2009-01-07

We All Need to Laugh Sometimes Empty
PostSubject: We All Need to Laugh Sometimes   We All Need to Laugh Sometimes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:18 pm

I thought we could start a topic to share those funny things that happen to us. You know... the crashing and relogging at Orientation Island naked, those freudian slips, typos or using the wrong word in chat, anything that just makes us laugh because we could all use it some days.

lol!
Back to top Go down
muse
Devotee of the Quills
muse

Number of posts : 193
Homestone : wherever my Master is
Role : kajira
SL Name : Muse Rhiadra
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: We All Need to Laugh Sometimes   We All Need to Laugh Sometimes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Ahhh.... yes indeed... thinking about the time my Master, Elovar crashed with me on the back of his tarn. Eventually the tarn poofed and I fell in the river and was attacked by water thalarians. Elovar then re-logged in time to fall on the Panther camp.

Not our day.
Back to top Go down
http://muse-kajira.blogspot.com
Severus Koskinen
Apprentice Scribbler
Severus Koskinen

Number of posts : 44
Homestone : Laura
Role : between jobs
SL Name : Severus Koskinen
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: We All Need to Laugh Sometimes   We All Need to Laugh Sometimes I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:15 am

Got into a fight forgot to attach my sword to my hand....

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

PostSubject: Re: We All Need to Laugh Sometimes   We All Need to Laugh Sometimes I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:02 am

[20:24] etana Vella: I feel like im havin a heartattack rofl

[20:25] Linnet Foggarty: that's good though!

[20:25] etana Vella: If I die you can has all my silks..

[20:26] Linnet Foggarty: damn - that's temptingly quotable

[20:26] etana Vella: LMFAO!
[20:29] etana Vella: ima die...right nao

[20:29] Linnet Foggarty finds a pen and runs over "Sign here" and flips the page "And here and initial here"

[20:30] etana Vella screams and starts crying, "I'm illiterate.. oh crap!'
[20:31] etana Vella ......................................flatlines.

[20:32] Linnet Foggarty copies and pastes to a notecard "but judge Linden, she said I could have her inventory"

queen
Back to top Go down
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

PostSubject: Re: We All Need to Laugh Sometimes   We All Need to Laugh Sometimes I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:07 am

We All Need to Laugh Sometimes Bite10

[23:35] Linnet Foggarty: Tal Kajira, I wondered, were you taught to read?

[23:35] Lacey Isbell nods. "Yes I was, I could read before coming here, had to learn a new language of course, but yes, I am first girl of the Admin, I can read"

[23:36] Linnet Foggarty points to the letters on her camisk "is this ok to wear? does it have my Master's name or something?"

[23:36] Lacey Isbell reads it and her eyes twinkle merrily "What is your master's name?"

[23:37] Linnet Foggarty: I hear him called Ari of Laura

[23:37] Lacey Isbell 's face works for a second and she smiles "Yes, that's what it says.. Ari of Laura"

[23:38] Linnet Foggarty smiles happily and shrugs her shoulders in delight "I will wear it, he'll be proud"

[23:40] Lacey Isbell grins "You do that, I'm sure he'll be pleased"
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Refined Wordsmith
Aisha

Number of posts : 78
Role : Free woman
SL Name : Aisha Paule
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: We All Need to Laugh Sometimes   We All Need to Laugh Sometimes I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:25 am

Well *sighs* ... here goes one of my embarassing moments ... of Raven

While I was editting one attachment of mine ... on a deserted sandbox ... *sighs* I crashed. For the best view on this particular attachment I had to be naked so ... I knew returning to my last location with my relog would be perhaps a bit risky ... you never know if someone has found it in the minutes I was gone ... so .. I log in to homeposition that is the cottage of laura.

Then you get this message "your location is currently not availlable you will be to the nearest region..." well you know those split seconds you think Oh my G... where will I end up.

I was relocated in a sexclub ... wearing two attachments : my collar and my pubic hair (who wasn't quite well in place as I was still in edit mode when I crashed) ... I can asure you that is not the best combination and surely not when the people in it have very different views of what a slave is ...

I ran like hell !!! lol!

Last edited by Aisha on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Aisha ... wouldn't dare to wear a collar ... *grins*)
Back to top Go down
Dren Bernard
Apprentice Scribbler
Dren Bernard

Number of posts : 38
Role : Head Physician
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: We All Need to Laugh Sometimes   We All Need to Laugh Sometimes I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:21 am

Just an routine slave exam.. I am checking the girl's blood test

Dren Bernard checks the meters and turns a few knobs... and asks casually "when was your last period girl?"
Girl XX: looks to him blankly
Dren Bernard: "hmm .. wel according to this machine .... you are pregnant..."
Girl xx chokes
Girl xx: what??
Dren Bernard hits the machine hard .. " o no the dial was stuck....... all good "
Back to top Go down
Elovar
Forum Moderator
Elovar

Number of posts : 250
Homestone : City of Laura
Role : Nobody
SL Name : Elovar Baxton
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: We All Need to Laugh Sometimes   We All Need to Laugh Sometimes I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:54 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Ice Bradley
Apprentice Scribbler

Number of posts : 27
SL Name : Ice Bradley
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: We All Need to Laugh Sometimes   We All Need to Laugh Sometimes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:35 am

Years back in the first Luara. We had raided Thentis and was standing on the docks of Laura negotiating the terms of release with the warriors of Thentis.

So i decided to put a cloak on, i wrongfully clicked the wrong folder in my inventory, which meant my avi was stripped down only wearing the 3 different kinds of pirate brands we had. So i ended up standing there buttnaked with brands all over discussing a price with them.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Devotee of the Quills
Aria

Number of posts : 128
Homestone : Simple, wild, lovely Laura
Role : Stealth Physician
SL Name : Aria Eldridge
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: We All Need to Laugh Sometimes   We All Need to Laugh Sometimes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:23 pm

Aisha wrote:

Then you get this message "your location is currently not availlable you will be to the nearest region..." well you know those split seconds you think Oh my G... where will I end up.

I feel your pain!!! My Home location is set to the infirmary in Laura... so when a region fails or I run afoul of booters I get sent there.

This past weekend I was at a club with some friends and chatting and I got ported home and there's me, shrieking on Skype, "TP!! TP!! OHMAHGAWD I'M STANDING NAKED IN THE INFIRMARY FOR GOD'S SAKE SEND ME A TP!!"

...yeah, that happens more than I'd like to admit. >.<
Back to top Go down
Markos
Forum Admin
Markos

Number of posts : 111
Role : Administrator
SL Name : Markos Binder
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: We All Need to Laugh Sometimes   We All Need to Laugh Sometimes I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:33 pm

Waiiiiitttt... where is this club again?
Back to top Go down
https://cityoflaura.forumotion.net
Lady Jane
Forum Neonate
Lady Jane

Number of posts : 9
Role : Apprentice Scribe
SL Name : JamesI Ecksol
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: We All Need to Laugh Sometimes   We All Need to Laugh Sometimes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:20 am

Yeah, same happened to me, but I appeared in the middle of FNKY Cake store all naked and BALD surrounded by people looking for wigs. Grrrr.

Of course, it was my baldness what embarrassed me the most tongue
Back to top Go down
Arthor
Devotee of the Quills
Arthor

Number of posts : 149
Homestone : Tancred's Landing
Role : Merchant
SL Name : Arthor Landar
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: We All Need to Laugh Sometimes   We All Need to Laugh Sometimes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:55 am

/me wonders why the free women of Laura appear to pop up naked in several places and then be embarrassed... what kind of hidden lives do they have when not in the city ??

/me offers generously space in his big castle with dungeon too all free ladies that need to drop their robes of concealment and breathe freely for a while Razz
Back to top Go down
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

PostSubject: Re: We All Need to Laugh Sometimes   We All Need to Laugh Sometimes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:24 am

Aria wrote:

This past weekend I was at a club with some friends and chatting and I got ported home and there's me, shrieking on Skype, "TP!! TP!! OHMAHGAWD I'M STANDING NAKED IN THE INFIRMARY FOR GOD'S SAKE SEND ME A TP!!"

I'm finding this far too funny that being naked off Gor and landing in Laura naked is worse than the other way around.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Aria
Devotee of the Quills
Aria

Number of posts : 128
Homestone : Simple, wild, lovely Laura
Role : Stealth Physician
SL Name : Aria Eldridge
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: We All Need to Laugh Sometimes   We All Need to Laugh Sometimes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:53 am

Linnet wrote:
Aria wrote:

I'm finding this far too funny that being naked off Gor and landing in Laura naked is worse than the other way around.

lol!

LOL.... well off-Gor they EXPECT you to be naked.

Although to be fair I wasn't ACTUALLY naked. "Naked" being a holdover term from my SCA days, where if you weren't in garb (like, if you were still in jeans) you were "naked." Anytime I'm not gowned, veiled, and coiffed, I'll say I'm naked in terms of Gorean rp.

However in this case I'd rather let you guys think I was actually naked than tell you what I was really wearing. >.<
Back to top Go down
Markos
Forum Admin
Markos

Number of posts : 111
Role : Administrator
SL Name : Markos Binder
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: We All Need to Laugh Sometimes   We All Need to Laugh Sometimes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Sigh, another fantasy ruined...
Back to top Go down
https://cityoflaura.forumotion.net
Linnet
Refined Wordsmith
Linnet

PostSubject: Re: We All Need to Laugh Sometimes   We All Need to Laugh Sometimes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:02 am

[21:56] Linnet Foggarty: I just realized my avie hasn't shaved her legs in almost 5 months

[21:56] Hreidmar Uladstron: hahaaha

[21:57] Linnet Foggarty rubs her legs together like a cricket "Can I serve you Master?" lololololololololol

[21:57] Markos Binder throws up a little in his mouth

[21:57] Hreidmar Uladstron: hahaa

[21:58] Quixx Wardark: gags........oh man thats too funny
Back to top Go down
Sage
Laura High Council
Sage

Number of posts : 156
Role : Ridiculously Haughty FW
SL Name : AcaciaSage Fairymeadow
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: We All Need to Laugh Sometimes   We All Need to Laugh Sometimes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:22 am

Linnet wrote:
[21:56] Linnet Foggarty: I just realized my avie hasn't shaved her legs in almost 5 months

[21:56] Hreidmar Uladstron: hahaaha

[21:57] Linnet Foggarty rubs her legs together like a cricket "Can I serve you Master?" lololololololololol

[21:57] Markos Binder throws up a little in his mouth

[21:57] Hreidmar Uladstron: hahaa

[21:58] Quixx Wardark: gags........oh man thats too funny

Yet another reason free women are so heavily garbed, we are all kinds of hairy under all this cloth. The veils are really to cover the mustaches that just wn't go away
Back to top Go down
http://hdmenterprises.com
Kenza
Forum Neonate
Kenza

Number of posts : 5
Homestone : Bila Haruma
Role : Mira Nikos Elder/Healer
SL Name : Kenza Diesel
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: hihi   We All Need to Laugh Sometimes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:05 am

This one is a misunderstanding, and embarassing!

MS.X Gasps quietly noticing her dear friend on the ground unconcious. Almost instantly she crouches down and groans, feeling the pain of her sore muscles shoot throught her. She
was in the worst position imaginable, crouching like a frog in front of him,
looking him over, until she couldnt take it anymore, she just had to move. Quietly she shits in
her position and smiles at him, feeling much better on her knees.

Funny how one word changes it all... embarassing part? 25 people around watching my work...
Then IM me to ask if i just shat myself LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We All Need to Laugh Sometimes   We All Need to Laugh Sometimes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We All Need to Laugh Sometimes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Laura :: General :: Meadowlands Chat-
Jump to: