City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interested in dagger training?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice Bradley
Apprentice Scribbler

Number of posts : 27
SL Name : Ice Bradley
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Interested in dagger training? Empty
PostSubject: Interested in dagger training?   Interested in dagger training? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:30 am

Tal Free women of Laura.

Would there be any interest in me setting a few hours of training up for you, to prepare to wield your daggers the day you might need it for defending yourself?

For those who doesnt have a dagger ive made a small fw dagger with the Laura insignia in, which ill be giving out for free, to those who would like a copy.

Btw any fw on the city can get this dagger just toss me a message and ill send you a copy to use.
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Refined Wordsmith
Aisha

Number of posts : 78
Homestone : Laura
Role : Free woman
SL Name : Aisha Paule
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Interested in dagger training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interested in dagger training?   Interested in dagger training? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:00 am

/me ponders, thinking about her practice as panther girl with the bow and her spear: she might be skilled for some resistance but as she isn't wearing them anymore she thinks again. She looks at her poisoned pinring, something that already was useful once. She straightens herself and looks over her shoulder ... and raises her hand ... her voice soft "Sir, I would like to practice and as I only have a sleenknife, I might be interested in a dagger also."
Back to top Go down

Interested in dagger training?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Laura :: Castes and Roles :: Free Women-
Jump to: