City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chronicles of Gor Reading Group

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aria
Devotee of the Quills
Aria

Number of posts : 128
Homestone : Simple, wild, lovely Laura
Role : Stealth Physician
SL Name : Aria Eldridge
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Chronicles of Gor Reading Group Empty
PostSubject: Chronicles of Gor Reading Group   Chronicles of Gor Reading Group I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:27 pm

Hey folks, I know you don't all visit the Gorums too, so just a heads-up that Garian Vidor of Ti has started a Gor reading group. We're reading the 40th anniversary revised editions, 1 book per month, and will be having our first discussion (on the first 4 chapters of Tarnsman) this Sunday at 7p SLT.

Link for more information...

I invite everybody to join if you're interested, or at least bookmark that thread and peek in on occasion to see what's being discussed. Smile
Back to top Go down
gavinK
Laura High Council
gavinK

Number of posts : 190
Homestone : Laura and the Meadowlands
Role : Proud Red Caste Captain
SL Name : Gavin Kleinfeld
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Chronicles of Gor Reading Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of Gor Reading Group   Chronicles of Gor Reading Group I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:02 pm

Aria wrote:
Hey folks, I know you don't all visit the Gorums too, so just a heads-up that Garian Vidor of Ti has started a Gor reading group. We're reading the 40th anniversary revised editions, 1 book per month, and will be having our first discussion (on the first 4 chapters of Tarnsman) this Sunday at 7p SLT.

Link for more information...

I invite everybody to join if you're interested, or at least bookmark that thread and peek in on occasion to see what's being discussed. Smile

Spanks, sis. cheers
Back to top Go down

Chronicles of Gor Reading Group
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Laura :: General :: News, Notices, Updates-
Jump to: