City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PSA: Attacks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Elise
Apprentice Scribbler
Lady Elise

Number of posts : 40
Homestone : Laura
Role : Physician Apprentice
SL Name : Elise Gateaux
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PSA:  Attacks Empty
PostSubject: PSA: Attacks   PSA:  Attacks I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:47 pm

This should go without saying, but I will deliver this public service announcement anyway. IF you find yourself the victim of an attack - from panthers shooting arrows in your buttocks to sleens chomping on you... PLEASE for the love of all that's good... EXPECT INJURIES!

The chances of you getting attacked... and walking away with only a headache... NOT good.

I'm going to start being more forceful, too... If you try to sit up when I'm treating you, expect to be shoved back down on the bed. If you try again, you WILL be restrained until I can sew your butt up!
Back to top Go down
Sage
Laura High Council
Sage

Number of posts : 156
Homestone : Laura
Role : Ridiculously Haughty FW
SL Name : AcaciaSage Fairymeadow
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PSA:  Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSA: Attacks   PSA:  Attacks I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:55 pm

I feel for you and that's something our fellow Laurans need to realize, we are there for RP as well. In fact, gonna make a post in general about this very thing......
Back to top Go down
http://hdmenterprises.com

PSA: Attacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Laura :: Castes and Roles :: Physicians-
Jump to: