City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magnificence...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aria
Devotee of the Quills
Aria

Number of posts : 128
Homestone : Simple, wild, lovely Laura
Role : Stealth Physician
SL Name : Aria Eldridge
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Magnificence... Empty
PostSubject: Magnificence...   Magnificence... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:20 pm

Has anybody else been surprised by the depth and subtlety their characters have taken on?

I've known Aria for six months now, but over the last couple she has really fleshed out for me, and I am often surprised to learn something that never made it into my initial character sketch.

So, Free Women... you who are the masters of denial and self-control... is your character more than she might appear to be? And have you been surprised yourself by anything about her?
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Refined Wordsmith
Aisha

Number of posts : 78
Homestone : Laura
Role : Free woman
SL Name : Aisha Paule
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Magnificence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificence...   Magnificence... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:40 pm

In the time I am not that often in Raven, cause of the fact Byron is gone and not able to own her, I am in Aisha a lot and she really opened a new world to me. My former freewoman Floren never got the time to get into that deep feeling of being in character, she was still searching for that 'freewoman within her'.

Aisha is although not that old either, having some great adventures that make her character a bit shady, thrilling and still a lot of the real me. After her adventure in the tribe, her enslavement and now her upcoming companionship to a very demanding *winks at Dren teasingly* I feel she is becoming more in a real character. She represents things that are sides of me that I have, but never am able to express. The arrogance, her flair, her selfasteam, but also that pride she has. It must be within me, or I wouldn't be able to give it to Aisha. Thankfully I still am able to show my sides that are my true nature ... that of compassion, loyalty, friendship and care.

I really adore Dren for making me fullfill my dream to become a physician, and be his companion. I think he makes Aisha more interesting and tempts her to still maintain that womanly thing that a freewoman holds. I am looking forward to that new chapter ... So I might be in here again ... telling which way it goes ... cause every day again I learn things ... beautiful ones but also some hard ones.
Back to top Go down
Emuna
Apprentice Scribbler
Emuna

Number of posts : 27
Homestone : Laura
Role : Jewel of the Merchant
SL Name : Emuna Zamani
Registration date : 2009-05-19

Magnificence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificence...   Magnificence... I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:43 pm

Thought I would kick this one in the butt finding it to be a great topic.

I am totally surprised by Emuna. This has come recently as she has interacted with more women that did not allow her rough demeanor to scare them off. She has had many more disappointments in life than anything else but due to a few women giving her a sister and even motherly attention, she seems to have matured. So much so that she wants a child. The only issue I am having is that she does not want the companion due to trust issues. Her love and devotion that should go to a man is now poured into her wealth and status.

I thought that was so crazy to hear people say they fought with their characters but when stay true to that character and all the experiences that have made them who they are, there is no way you can just change the things about them in one day. Even if they hinder them.
Back to top Go down
http://emunazamani.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

Magnificence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificence...   Magnificence... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magnificence...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Laura :: Castes and Roles :: Free Women-
Jump to: