City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New procedures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sage
Laura High Council
Sage

Number of posts : 156
Homestone : Laura
Role : Ridiculously Haughty FW
SL Name : AcaciaSage Fairymeadow
Registration date : 2008-07-28

New procedures Empty
PostSubject: New procedures   New procedures I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:12 pm

Ok Everyone, not sure just how many of the Green of Laura are in this forum, I know my two senior physicians and healing slave are in here so maybe we can drag the others in as well.

Thank you Aria and Dren for updated availability notes. We are going to each take a block of 2-3 hours each week and be in the infirmary during that time to do slave exams. Slave exams will need to be scheduled during those times, and as we get our three apprentices trained in doing them, they'll be required to also take a block of time to do the same. First thing I want done with each apprentice is train them to do slave exams. Exams are the part that take up so much time for each of us, but the most needed of what we do apparently, so we're going to have a system set up where slavers know when we're available and can send girls to us during that time. I"ll also post notices so all citizens know these times.

I want us all not to feel chained to the infirmary, we need time for our own RP as well, so barring emergencies, which I want whoever is on to respond to, we'll have set office hours for the routine exams and such. Pregnancy exams, I don't mine you two taking some of those, as long as you can follow my notecard on doing them. I'll be giving a class for Kailla on births. wednesday I think. I'll post soon as I confirm that, because I don't remember. Aria do you remember when I said? Been a long week and I might actually ask her to push that back because I'm now behind on schoolwork due to my aunt's funeral.

Anyway, we'll get times posted soon. and that should take some of the monotony out of doing the exams Smile Thank you two for responding so quickly and let's each tell the apprentices about this forum and everyone take your apprentice aside and walk them through and exame, grab a slave and do a mock exam and have them do one for you so you can test them on it.

Send me a notecard of the mock exam and pronounce your apprentice ready to do them, and let's get more of us in there providing times to get these exams done so girls don't have to wait a week or more for one.

Thanks
Sage
Back to top Go down
http://hdmenterprises.com

New procedures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Laura :: Castes and Roles :: Physicians-
Jump to: