City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In World Availability

Go down 
+3
Snowflake
Aria
Sage
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage
Laura High Council
Sage

Number of posts : 156
Homestone : Laura
Role : Ridiculously Haughty FW
SL Name : AcaciaSage Fairymeadow
Registration date : 2008-07-28

In World Availability Empty
PostSubject: In World Availability   In World Availability I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:30 pm

Please post here when you're generally in world, and also give me a specific time each week you can definitely be here so I can schedule meetings.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://hdmenterprises.com
Aria
Devotee of the Quills
Aria

Number of posts : 128
Homestone : Simple, wild, lovely Laura
Role : Stealth Physician
SL Name : Aria Eldridge
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: In World Availability   In World Availability I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:47 am

Available:

M-Th, 8p-1p SLT
Fri-Sun, at your convenience, boss. Smile

Of course, stuff always comes up, so you just gotta grab me first. For example, THIS Friday I have slave training at 8a, a RL work meeting at 10a, more slave training at 5p, and a FC ceremony at 6p SLT. But you let me know when you can get everyone ELSE together, and I'll move heaven and earth to be there too. Wink

PS, Council: can the Physicians get a private forum for if we DO want to have message board meetings?
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Refined Wordsmith
Snowflake

Number of posts : 74
Role : First Girl
SL Name : Lovisa Thor
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: In World Availability   In World Availability I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:25 pm

My schedule is highly variable. The only time I can realty guarantee on a daily basis are evenings Monday- Thursday 7pm SL time or later.

As for this week I'm off from work Friday, Saturday (plans Sat night from about 2pm SL time) and I'm avaible on Sunday night after 2pm SL time.
Back to top Go down
freya halfpint
Forum Neonate

Number of posts : 1
Homestone : Var Viverra She panther
Role : Panther and Green Caste
SL Name : freya halfpint
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: hi!   In World Availability I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:49 pm

hello everybody,

i am currently a member of Green Caste University and working to get my apprenticeship out of the way. i am, however, on second life fairly often and am more than willing to wander in and fix people as needed.

freya halfpint
Back to top Go down
Sage
Laura High Council
Sage

Number of posts : 156
Role : Ridiculously Haughty FW
SL Name : AcaciaSage Fairymeadow
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: In World Availability   In World Availability I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:54 pm

freya halfpint wrote:
hello everybody,

i am currently a member of Green Caste University and working to get my apprenticeship out of the way. i am, however, on second life fairly often and am more than willing to wander in and fix people as needed.

freya halfpint

If you want to "work" in Laura, please come see me in world so we can talk.
Back to top Go down
http://hdmenterprises.com
Dren Bernard
Apprentice Scribbler
Dren Bernard

Number of posts : 38
Role : Head Physician
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: In world availability   In World Availability I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:48 am

Well, I can be here every day from 4 - 7 AM SLT for sure! Useful right?
Otherwise it is in the lap of the priest kings...I just cant predict it, but if a meeting is arranged Ill move heaven and gor to be there.

Just did a 6 hour shift, left the infirmary twice for all up 20 minutes I think. o not to have a black wine but to have an injured slave fall at my feet and to attend a branding, Ahhh what joy to be a physican. bounce
Back to top Go down
Aria
Devotee of the Quills
Aria

Number of posts : 128
Homestone : Simple, wild, lovely Laura
Role : Stealth Physician
SL Name : Aria Eldridge
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: In World Availability   In World Availability I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:13 am

So, obviously, I've been unavailable this weekend.

Just FYI, I will also be unavailable next weekend - it's my anniversary. I love you
Back to top Go down
Lady Elise
Apprentice Scribbler
Lady Elise

Number of posts : 40
Role : Physician Apprentice
SL Name : Elise Gateaux
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Elise's Availability   In World Availability I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:10 pm

I just wanted to let all know that I am available during the week between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. (by appointment) and after 9 p.m. for all of you "walk-in" patients... Razz Weekends I will try to update as they come up, because it *can* be hairy...

This is, of course, after I've had my requisite training in slave exams... (hint hint)
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Refined Wordsmith
Aisha

Number of posts : 78
Role : Free woman
SL Name : Aisha Paule
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: In World Availability   In World Availability I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:36 am

Putting down when I am in world is something I rather not do ... as you all might think I am an addict. But well ... I am almost every day in world ... I have European timezone so when you concider those you have a rather good idea when I am on.

Best is to make a appointment so I can garantee I am in the right avi at the moment you need me ... So ... I am very flexible and when Laura is in need and I am in my other avi .. I don't mind if you ask to step into my other second life.

ps. But ... know I may not do all without a full physician present I am still an appreantance ... *muttering something about childeren and twins* lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In World Availability   In World Availability I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In World Availability
Page 1 of 1