City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warrior of the Week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isobel
Laura High Council
Isobel

Number of posts : 24
Role : Admin's Assistant, Builders Caste
SL Name : Isobel Devanter
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Warrior of the Week Empty
PostSubject: Warrior of the Week   Warrior of the Week I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:59 am

The following is a history of tradition in honoring the warriors of Laura. Catch the transcripts of interviews here if you miss them in world. The red caste may be intimidating with their blood lust and paga lusts and ... other lusts, however, now you can get to know these fierce men and hear what they have to tell their interviewers pirat
Back to top Go down
Isobel
Laura High Council
Isobel

PostSubject: Erus Atlas   Warrior of the Week I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:00 am

Interview of Second Sword Erus Atlas by our Town Crier, Anya Halderman
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

How long have you been involved in Gor?

on sl not very long. in my real life i lived in a gorean comunity for a little over 10 years , I have owned two rl Kajira. i had them for close to 5 years.

Tell us how you came to be Second Sword of Laura

I started out here as master of arms, and i worked my way through the ranks

What attracted you to the role of a Gorean Warrior?

it caries over from my rl experience i was a warrior for the gor communtiy i lived it

If you weren't a Warrior, what alternative role would you choose?

im not sure the warrior is all that iknow perhaps a slaver maybe

What is your character's personality like? Are you a stickler for the rules, harsh and unforgiving, or a sucker for a pretty face and a sob story?

i try to keep an equal balance between the two of them. i follow the rules but there are times when the rules can be bent.

As your time serving in the Lauran Scarlet continues, how would you like to see your character develop?

i would like to see the character open up more and become more of what it means to be in role

Slaves have a duty to be pleasing and obedient. What other qualities do you look for in a kajira?

to me a Kajira should have personality also not just go through the motions but put personal feeling into it

Do you have a free companion? If so, when shall we hear the patter of tiny steel-capped boots?

yes i do and am not sure when the little boots will be making noise lol

Has there been anything particularly meaningful that coming to Laura and online Gor has done for you?

it has made me realisie what i gave up many years ago.the brother hoods that are built among those around you. the lifestyle of the gorean way.

What does Erus stand for?
the name Erus stands for Master in Latin and the name Atlas shows strength both inside and out, so my name comes down to strong master

Tell us the most exciting experience you have had in Laura, as a member of the Scarlet Caste...

everything i do is exciting you never know whats around the next corner it can be any thing from a panther waiting to cap you to a warm smile of a slave to the sharp tounges of a FW. so each experience is exciting.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
DISCLAIMER: we are in no way, shape or form, responsible for any slave attacks, screen licking, or abundance of collar begging that might occur from this interview.
Back to top Go down
Isobel
Laura High Council
Isobel

PostSubject: roonstar Larsson   Warrior of the Week I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:03 am

Interview with roonstar Larsson by Emma Flatley
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!

[17:01] You: ok, if you're ready to begin..
[17:01] roonstar Larsson: ai
[17:01] You: How long have you been a warrior of Laura?
[17:01] roonstar Larsson: about 2-3weeks
[17:01] Emma Flatley nods and writes that down
[17:02] You: What, in your eyes, is the best part of being a warrior?
[17:03] roonstar Larsson: the best part of being a warrior for me is in the daily routine of protecting the CIty and its peoples ........ I mean there are alot of advantages as well as disadvantes
[17:04] roonstar Larsson: THe Brotherhood .... the comradery I enjoy
[17:04] roonstar Larsson: the discipline of following the codes
[17:06] roonstar Larsson: thise for me are the best parts
[17:06] roonstar Larsson: those*
[17:07] You: Do you find it difficult at times?
[17:07] roonstar Larsson: sometimes ...... there are times when as warriors we are put in a position whereby it is difficuilt to follow the codes to a T
[17:08] You: What do you think carries you through those diffuclt times?
[17:09] roonstar Larsson: every situation is different ..... and it takes time and experience to know when to and when not to for example engage in combat
[17:09] roonstar Larsson: likewise .... in RP situations .... to know when to speak and when to stay quiet is an art form in my eyes
[17:10] Emma Flatley nods
[17:10] roonstar Larsson: say what you mean and mean what you say kind of thing
[17:10] You: Aye, very insightful
[17:11] You: Now i need to ask some questions for the ladies *chuckles
[17:11] roonstar Larsson: hehe
[17:11] Luna Bashly grins
[17:11] You: Are you Free Companioned?
[17:11] roonstar Larsson: nay
[17:12] roonstar Larsson: Im not opposed to it .... I mean to each their own
[17:13] roonstar Larsson: I remember the first time I seen a Master with Kajirus .... was a bit shocked //// not my cup of tea ... but again is their SL
[17:14] Emma Flatley hangs her mouth open having never seen that yet
[17:14] Luna Bashly chuckles at the expression of the Mistress
[17:14] roonstar Larsson: hehe
[17:14] Emma Flatley raises her left hand to her jaw and closes her mouth
[17:15] You: so i'm assuming you wouldn't take a kajirus *giggles as she asks
[17:15] Luna Bashly snickers
[17:15] Emma Flatley looks at his girl trying not to laugh with her
[17:15] roonstar Larsson grins a bit .... "not for use in the furs it is safe to say"
[17:16] You: Aye! *bursts out in laughter
[17:16] Luna Bashly glances at the Mistress as a soft laughter spills from her lips upon her Master's words
[17:16] roonstar Larsson: perhaps if say there was alot of heavy lifting ... Id consider it
[17:17] You: ok, now back to being a warrior
[17:17] roonstar Larsson: ai
[17:17] Emma Flatley's face turns pinkish after finishing that subject
[17:17] You: What does being a Warrior of Laura mean to you?
[17:18] roonstar Larsson: It gives me purpose in my life ...... fills me with Honour and pride to call Laura my home
[17:20] Luna Bashly cast her Master a soft smile
[17:20] Emma Flatley takes that down as his last answer. "do you have anything else to add or anything you would like anyone to know about Roonstar the warrior?"
[17:20] roonstar Larsson: just keep it fun .... keep it GOrean
[17:22] You: That is all I have to ask Sir *smiles
[17:22] roonstar Larsson nods ..... "ai ..... thanks Lady"
[17:22] Emma Flatley rises from her pillow
[17:25] Emma Flatley curtsey's out of respect. Thank you Warrior for your time
Back to top Go down
Isobel
Laura High Council
Isobel

PostSubject: Orvelle Oppewall   Warrior of the Week I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:05 am

Interview with Warrior of the Week -
Orvelle Oppewall
by ShaRee Fabre, Laura Merchant

Questions: I understand that you were chosen partly for your efforts to extend our allies here in Laura, why do you feel this is important?

You need alliances in times when issues are occuring, strong and steady ones at that, forming good relations with fellow cities is a key to overall survival in the long run.

How did you do it?

Well, listening mainly, seeing and hearing the chit chat from people and hearing positive items, then following up on them when I am able to, things I've looked into at the time are still in the works, but might have some positive outcomes in the future.

What do you feel being a Gorean warrior brings to you as a person?

It brings and overal aspect of honor and such to you more than just simply in Gor and as RP. The person you are IC is still your personality and it shows through each

And what do you bring to the city as this warrior?

I bring a strong force to the Red Caste in Laura, keeping the city safe and protected while it grows all the same, keeping things well and in order.

Why did you choose Laura as your Homestone?

Because of the RP there and the open and hospitable attitude of the residents of the City when I first came about to visit there.

What is your favorite part of being a warrior?

It's enjoyable overall, most all aspects of the life I enjoy.

What is the least favorite part?

Panthers...........need I say more than I have a sharp axe blade

Do you have an FC or slave?

I have a slave

How does being warrior effect your relationship with each?

Well at times when calls to defend or attack come about and I am doing such it lessens the time I get to spend but it doesn't adversly or negatively effect things at all.

How is the Warrior caste different, in your eyes, from other castes?

It's different just by being in and of itself, The Codes themselves make the caste vastly unique on their own for example.

If you had to choose another caste, what would it be?

Probably would drop to being a low caste of some sort.

What does Gor mean to you?

As I've said before it's an extension of your personality, you are you here, it's all just part of yourself and your own expression in the time you have here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior of the Week   Warrior of the Week I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior of the Week
Page 1 of 1