City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Quest of Laura

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dear
Forum Neonate
Dear

Number of posts : 9
Homestone : Laura
Role : Free Woman
SL Name : Dear Darling
Registration date : 2009-07-19

The Quest of Laura Empty
PostSubject: The Quest of Laura   The Quest of Laura I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:28 pm

This card is given out at the Gorean Welcome Center in Sardar. Please feel free to partake of the quest and let me know if you find any mistakes.

GENERAL INFO:
The Quest of Laura is set up to allow you multiple opportunities to roleplay. You can draw others into what you are doing, you can ask for directions, or you can roleplay trying to avoid the guards. Or you can come in to do the quest, and not interact with any other person, if that's what you prefer.

Each object that you locate will give you a folder, with a clue notecard and the object you located, as a gift for you. In addition, the last object you find will have a variety of gifts to hopefully set you off on your journey in Second Life Gor.

We sincerely hope that you enjoy your time in Laura. If you have any questions, feel free to ask one of the citizens. Though we may be on the fringe of civilization in character, out of character we are a very friendly group of people.

(A landmark to Laura is inserted here)

TO START THE QUEST:
The battle scarred figure of the Ubar lay on a stone platform, his visage twisted into a grimace of pain as he beckons you closer, then pulls you down so that he may whisper into your ear.

"The antidote can only be purchased from the black market in Laura. You must hurry; I feel I have little time before this poison takes my life!"

Debarking in the lovely wilderness of Laura, you pause to take in the smells of fish, forests and more. You start as a toothless she-urt very obviously bumps into you, and follow her nod to look down the dock at a set of barrels and crates, glancing back at the filthy woman in time to catch her cherry wink.

You head down the dock way, stretching and faking a yawn as you casually settle down on a small crate labeled "Dear Beer"
Back to top Go down
http://recklesskajira.wordpress.com/

The Quest of Laura
Page 1 of 1