City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lolamachin
Apprentice Scribbler
lolamachin

Number of posts : 39
Role : Panther
SL Name : Lola Machin
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD! Empty
PostSubject: Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD!   Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:53 pm

Tal All Lauran Citizens,

Just wanted to share with you two very sad news from the Northern Woods regarding the Var Viverra She tribe. This past Thursday, Dec 4, Berra Milos aka Amelia, died in her sleep. The doctors say she went peacefully. Her family send thanks to all that knew her for being there for her and taking her in as one of our own. She will be very missed.

Also, this past week, Mazzic Wemyss, was hospitalized for what seem to be a minor operation. He was released from the hospital, but today Dec 6 we just found out that he sustained 3 heart attack around 9:00am SL and is currently unconcious in life support.

Please, let's pray for his recovery. And if you have time and feel inclined to do it, please make the trek to the NW OOC to let the tribe know about your thoughts and prayers. Specially let them know to Amythest Wingtips, Jimmerjam Barnes, and Yurii Imako, which were very close to both Berra and Mazzic.

Thank you,

Lola Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Arthor
Devotee of the Quills
Arthor

Number of posts : 149
Homestone : Tancred's Landing
Role : Merchant
SL Name : Arthor Landar
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD!   Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:41 pm

Greetings Lola and Var tribe,

I already was at your trading post yesterday and talked to Samantha about the dark days that have come over the
Northern Woods now. Lady Ayla (Aethewulf Effingham) and I especially want to make known that besides the tribe the
huntresses JJ, Amy and Yurii are in our thoughts every day.

Please keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Laura High Council
Sage

Number of posts : 156
Homestone : Laura
Role : Ridiculously Haughty FW
SL Name : AcaciaSage Fairymeadow
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD!   Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:14 am

Lola, my thoughts and prayers go out to the families suffering through this time, and to those who knew them in SL as well.
Back to top Go down
http://hdmenterprises.com
Markos
Forum Admin
Markos

Number of posts : 111
Role : Administrator
SL Name : Markos Binder
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD!   Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:07 am

On behalf of the city, the citizens, and myself, I wish to offer heartfelt condolences on your loss. It affects us no less when the people are on the other side of a screen.
Back to top Go down
https://cityoflaura.forumotion.net
Kibitzie
Forum Neonate
Kibitzie

Number of posts : 2
Homestone : None
Role : Wanderer
SL Name : Kibitzie Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD!   Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:14 am

I shall keep you and the family and friends, extended families in my prayers. This is such a hard time of the year to suffer the loss of a love one whether they have just passed on or if it were some time ago. Words can not heal the pain but I hope it brings some confort. If you need anything please feel free to contact me. My heart goes out to you all.
~You have My Deepest Sincerity~
Back to top Go down
Kibitzie
Forum Neonate
Kibitzie

Number of posts : 2
Homestone : None
Role : Wanderer
SL Name : Kibitzie Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD!   Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:20 am

I also hope that Mazzic Wemyss has a quick and steady recovery. Life is so precious as so many do not know how fragile it can be. Be sure to tell those you love how you feel today because tomorrow holds no guaranties. Please keep me informed of how Mazzic Wemyss is doing. My heart goes out to you all and to his family and friends You will be in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
lolamachin
Apprentice Scribbler
lolamachin

Number of posts : 39
Role : Panther
SL Name : Lola Machin
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD!   Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:15 pm

Resolver Bouchard wrote:
Some really good news about Berra Milos
Although effectively pronounced dead by the paramedics Berra was found to have a very slight pulse when she arrived at hospital. She spent several days on life support but has now recovered enough to be back at home. It appears that she has had a stroke but she is responsive and alert, she hasn't spoken yet and has some paralysis of her right side.

She has recovered so quickly she has even logged onto Second Life, pounced on several people and attempted to break her "!" key.

Amythest Wingtips wrote:
More good news about Mazzic Wemyss
He is awake.
I dont know if he is dreaming or not......he was muttering something about panthers and asking to trade for candy?
Keep having to put his oxygen mask back on him
I know earler when he was awake he was looking for someone to cap and was caught in a trap and was cursing and swearing alot as he was stealing at the lez's house
This boy is a handful.......
Right doctors are here, looks like they may try and wake him a little more will check back with you as soon as i can

Prayers working

Amy

And the latest, both Berra and Mazzic have being back in NW. Still wozzy and under monitor by their families, but seems that the prayers are really working. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sage
Laura High Council
Sage

Number of posts : 156
Role : Ridiculously Haughty FW
SL Name : AcaciaSage Fairymeadow

PostSubject: Re: Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD!   Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:32 am

WOW Lola, that's tremendous news! I'm shocked but so glad to hear of improvement where there seemed no hope, that is truly amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://hdmenterprises.com
Arthor
Devotee of the Quills
Arthor

Number of posts : 149
Homestone : Tancred's Landing
Role : Merchant
SL Name : Arthor Landar
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD!   Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:40 am

Good news indeed Lola, what a relief this must be... though both Berra and Mazzic sould be careful now of course, I am glad they even did log on again, Welcome back to both Smile

Whispers to Lola "I'll help to keep an eye on them in NW" Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD!   Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribe in Mourning and Prayers: RL hitting Northern Woods very HARD!
Page 1 of 1