City of Laura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Laura

A Second Life Gorean Sim Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Artisians - a huge caste!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShaRee
Forum Neonate
ShaRee

Number of posts : 3
Homestone : City of Laura
Role : Artisian caste, single Lady
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Artisians - a huge caste! Empty
PostSubject: Artisians - a huge caste!   Artisians - a huge caste! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:05 pm

Tal and greetings to all!

Its great to have a place to keep in touch and get to know others outside of the RP of the city.

I create pottery and glassware, some hand painted. More than a few of the ladies have expressed interest in my wares already, which is great!

Having some RP with our merchandise would be fun rp.

Thanks to all of those that work soooo hard to keep the city running smoothly, at least to us peons on the surface at least!

Best of wishes - ShaRee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Artisians - a huge caste!   Artisians - a huge caste! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:28 am

I noticed a new building has popped up overnight next to the pavillion. It looks like the merchants of Laura have a new base of operations for their trading!
Back to top Go down
Aisha
Refined Wordsmith
Aisha

Number of posts : 78
Homestone : Laura
Role : Free woman
SL Name : Aisha Paule
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Artisians - a huge caste!   Artisians - a huge caste! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:39 am

I have used some of the walls to put up some of my paintings. When you have someone you like to have captured in one of my paitings feel free to ask.

I take pictures randomly, and when you feel you don't want to be up there just say the word and I take it off, of course.

Besides that ... there is a story in those paintings, but I won't tell you the clue yet !

sunny Aisha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artisians - a huge caste!   Artisians - a huge caste! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artisians - a huge caste!
Page 1 of 1